Lipton Green Tea Lemon Ginseng Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 656 in Tea

Lipton® has combined the tangy taste of lemon and ginseng with pure green tea to create a drink with a clean, bright taste.

For more info, visit Lipton.

January 21, 2017

This tea is really nice to drink when your feeling sick, and the lemon ginger taste is good. It's not an expensive tea it's normally around $2 - $3 so it's a good tea to try

January 09, 2017

This tea is healing!!!! I love tea with lemon in it, and the ginseng really helps with chest colds. I have a large tea selection, and I try and keep at least one type of lemon green tea around!

January 05, 2017

This is one of the teas I drink when I am sick. The lemon and ginseng added to the green tea, really help with a sore throat or cough. The heat of the tea obviously helps as well. The flavour is really nice and light, a little tangy. I always drink this tea without any cream or sugar. I feel it tastes better that way.

August 03, 2016

i am a tea lover....hands down, i would spend money on tea in lieu of an outfit for myself...and I really like the lipton green tea! surprisingly perfect! I just wish they would jazz up their branding a bit...bring it in to this century (especially since they are competing with david's, etc.)...

June 27, 2016

When i drink tea i always pick liptons green tea so when i seen this on the shelves i had to try ti. Its just as good as green tea, but a little bit better because it has ginseng in it. I really like the taste of this tea and its so nice to drink at night before i go to bed. it helps me to relax and destress. I really like having this on hand so now i have to kinds of tea in my cupborad.

June 27, 2016

Good tea. This is usually my go to Tea when I am ill. I love adding a little bit of honey it makes it taste amazing. Good price and good quality as well.

June 15, 2016

Great for when you have a cold! I usually buy my teas loose-leaf from specialty stores but this one is pretty yummy, especially with some honey or agave :)

June 13, 2016

The lemon it compliments it really well and gives you that fresh taste. Great to have when you are sick especially because I find it helps to clear my sinuses and if you put honey in it, its great for a sore throat.

June 12, 2016

I love drinking green tea at the end of a long work day and these are great! Lipton is always my go-to brand, they never seem to disappoint. The lemon ginseng was a wonderful flavor, perfect with a little spoonful of honey.

June 12, 2016

I am a Green Tea drinker. Lipton is a brand I trust. Whether plain green tea or with Lemon and Ginseng it tastes great! I like mine with honey for that little bit of sweetness.

Eiley added a new review for
    Viva La Juicy Couture perfume

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Eye lash curlers