Lipton Green Tea Mandarin Orange Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 656 in Tea

Enjoy the sweet, citrus burst of mandarin orange flavor in this delectable green tea with tea flavonoids. Savor every refreshing sip.

Product info via, Lipton Tea

2.7/5

April 14, 2017

I will start off by saying this tea was not my thing. It wasn't for me, but it might be good for you. My mother-in-law enjoyed it. The quality of the tea is good, I just have a preference for a more different flavor. It wasn't super strong like other teas I've tried, but it didn't have the flavor I was looking for either, no matter how long or little I left the tea bag in .

March 15, 2017

Le the mandarine lipton est tres bon. Lorsqu'on ouvre le sachet, ca sent deja bon. L'infusion ne goute pas amer peu importe le temps ou l'infusion y reste. Cest tres agreable. Le prix reste un bon prix puisqu'il n'est pas plus cher que les autres thes.

February 19, 2017

This has such a great taste! I am a huge fan of the Lipton teas and this is another great one! No need fore sugar or cream in this tea, and tasts good cold or warm!

January 08, 2017

Very pleased with the taste
    Refreshing fir a tea bag
    I don't usually buy green tea
    I was quite surprised on the taste
    Looking forward to trying other flavors

January 07, 2017

This tea is so delicious, it's one of my favourites. It has the typical green tea taste with a twist of orange/citrus notes. The pyramid tea bag is also adorable.

January 06, 2017

This tea is so addictive!!!!! I love the subtle orange flavor without being too sweet or tangy. I find the pyramid bags help diffuse the tea as well.

2.2/5

January 05, 2017

I guess I am not a fan of orange flavour in my teas. It smelt good but there is something about the orange flavour that overwhelms the tea for me. Try the green mint tea - so much better

1.8/5

December 31, 2016

When I drink tea, I generally stick to green, orange pekoe, or earl grey. This was the first time I've tried a "flavoured" one, and while it smelled great steeped in hot water, I found that the taste of the actual tea itself was very weak. I like my teabag in for richer, bolder flavours, but no matter how long I leave this Mandarin Orange tea bag in, it always tastes like I'm drinking boiled water with the very slightest hint of orange, which is barely noticeable. For the price and quantity, I would not recommend or repurchase and would much rather stick to my regular ol' green tea.

December 06, 2016

A very delicious tasting tea. Great flavours, which were nicely balanced. Not too fruity tasting. Lovely with a little bit of honey. Great quality tea at an affordable price.

September 30, 2016

We used this for ice tea this summer with fresh orange slices in it - delicious! Lipton Green Tea Mandarin Orange Pyramid Tea Bags are convenient and very good quality, just a bit pricey, so it's a treat.