Lipton Summer Fruits Herbal Tea Reviews
#8 in Tea

Lipton® Summer Fruits Herbal Tea is a naturally caffeine-free, herbal tea flavoured with strawberries, raspberries, passion fruit, and banana flavours with rosehips and hibiscus. Try it iced! Brew for 4 minutes.

La tisane Lipton® Fruits estivaux est un délicieux mélange de saveurs de fraise, framboise, fruit de la passion et banane avec églantier et hibiscus. Une succulente explosion fruitée dans une délicieuse tisane. Ce délicieux mélange estival peut être savouré à toute heure du jour ou du soir.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 16, 2018

Love hibiscus anything!

Hibiscus flavoured teas are my favourite! This tea has a nice fruity floral taste and is very comforting and enjoyable. Has a delicious aroma and taste. Perfect for ssomeone who likes their tea plain with nothing added in!

March 16, 2018

Preferred it as a iced tea

I received this product for free to review. I really enjoyed this tea. I sometimes find that fruity teas have a chemically, perfumey taste, this tea did not have that. I found it too strong as a hot tea, but really enjoyed it as an iced tea. I also really liked that each tea bag was individually wrapped.

March 11, 2018

it is refreshing!

i really like how the tea changes colour to reddish, its probably from the hibiscus or the berries. Made me feel like drinking it all!
    it also taste good, prevented me from drinking soft drinks.definitely a healthier option!

Washington, United States

The herbal tea i like.

i like Lipton Summer Fruits Herbal Tea because it works nicely in my digestive system. I did try it and i will always buy it.

I did recommend it to my friends, co-workers and neighbours.

I use this herbal tea for my self, my family and my friends.

Thanks.

Maria.

Not for me

I thought this tea was fine. Not something I would looking forward to drinking as a treat. I typically drink fruity teas when I am in the mood for something a bit sweet but I just found it to be more on the bitter side. Tea steeping time was average for a fruity sweet hibiscus tea. Would not buy it.

Great flavour

I love the herbal tea. It is a good balance and not too bitter. I would definetly buy this product again in the future, I loved the great fruity flavour

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Very tasty tea

This flavour of tea is such a treat. It is almost like drinking 2-3 cups of tea at the same time because the flavours touch your taste buds separately

Superbe couleur invitante

Superbe couleur invitante quand ont dépose le sachet de tisane dans l'eau vraiment ça donne le gout de la boire .J'ai aimé le produit bien sur propice pour un moment de relaxation avec un bon livre .Je recommande le produit mais se n'est pas pour ceux qui n'aime pas le tisane .

2.2/5

March 06, 2018

Just OK

It does smell amazing. When you open the box, you think you are really in for something great.. Then you taste it.. No matter how long you leave the bag in.. it just tastes blah. Not exciting. Not flavourful. Just ok. I won't be buying it again.

3.2/5

March 06, 2018

Doesn't taste as good as it smells

Updated On: March 06, 2018

The Lipton Summer Fruits herbal tea I consider an acquired taste in a tea. Its smell is amazing, but the taste is nowhere as good as the smell it emits. It can be had without sugar, but it would probably taste better with sugar added. I definitely wouldn't buy it again at full price, or probably not even on sale either, but I would recommend anyone to try it for themselves and see how they like it. #gotitfree