Lise Watier Feline Eye Liner HD Reviews
#188 in Eye Liner

Looking for the purr-fect way to add a little drama to your… eyes? Well, Kitten, our high-definition, ultra-black Feline Eyeliner is the cat's meow. It's a long-wearing, liquid eyeliner that comes with a soft-tip applicator for precise, high-definition Makeup. Dermatologically and ophalmologically tested, we suggest you store the crayon tip down for optimal results. But it's only a suggestion.

September 14, 2017

oui!!!!!

j'Adore le eye liner de lise watier parce que comparé aux autres, il reste liquide sans grumeaux longtemps. Quand je me fais une ligne le matin, elle reste intacte jusqu'a ce que je me démaquille le soir. C'est un des seul eyeliner que j'aime et il vaux le prix a 100%.

July 09, 2017

My one and only black eyeliner!

I love love love this liner. In black, charcoal, and Brun noir. It is so easy to use and stays on all day long. I can create simple looks by basically pressing the liner against my lash line or can get a little more creative with a more defined cat eye. It is very simple to use and it lasts a long time.

May 30, 2017

J'adore ce eye-liner, j'en ai essayer plusieurs avant de tomber sur celui-là et vraiment il est parfait. Il tient longtemps et il est facile à appliquer!

May 29, 2017

This is the best eyeliner I've ever used. The marker like applicator makes it easy to make thin or big lines. It lasts a very long time so it's worth the price.

May 09, 2017

Très bon produit, pas très cher, de superbe qualité! Je l'utilise depuis déjà quelques temps et je vais continuer de l'utiliser. Je le porte à chaque jour.

April 29, 2017

I have a lot of eyeliners and I just love this one. It applies really well and is easy to remove. It lasts well and it is really thin and precise so you can do whatever you want with it.

September 27, 2016

C'est un de seul crayon avec lequel je peux faire un trait parfait en un seul coup. La pointe longue et très fine permet de faire soit de petites corrections ou encore d'y aller avec un trait plus large. Ce traceur est de la taille d'un crayon donc se manipule aisément.

June 06, 2016

I recently discovered this eyeliner when I saw the tube. Gold with black leopard print. But it's not what's on the outside that counts. The felt tip provides complete accuracy and it lasts all day. The colours are so vibrant, I get compliments all the time!

May 10, 2016

I absolutely love this product, it stays on forever, doesn't fade and very easy to apply.

It gives you this feline look as promised and I say it's a keeper !

2.8/5

April 29, 2016

I bought this as was recommended by a coworker but honestly wasnt very impressed. It smudged after a few hours and has s super long tip for application which i dont love