Live Clean Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 1146 in Shampoo

July 01, 2017

Clean really well but...

The smell if the shampoo is so good and compare to other vegan shampoo you can find it easily and it clean very well. After a few wash, i noticed that my head was itchier than normally.

June 21, 2017

Very Moisturizing!

This combo is great. I love the scent and it makes my hair smooth. Argan makes your skin soft. I also use the lotion and the hand soap. I can't say enough about this line. I always have a backup in stock when I run out!

May 30, 2017

Best thing I have ever used! My hair took to this so nicely! It not only cleans effectively, but my hair is so soft afterwards. I can just shampoo (without conditioner) and it is still touchably soft! Not to mention it smells amazing

May 30, 2017

My fiancé got this shampoo and conditioner smells great and helps my hair feel nice and soft. My mom has even stolen it because it smells so good. Great product!

May 08, 2017

I really enjoy products that are natural so this one is great. Most natural products can be very pricey but this product is a relatively good price. It has a light scent it feels great in your hair and leaves it pretty soft and shiny. It does not leave your hair dry nor does it leave unwanted oil in your hair.

May 05, 2017

Cannot tell the effectiveness level from a regular cheaper brand shampoo, I just buy because it states its all those chemical things free, hopefully it is.

April 07, 2017

Love the gentle and clean smell of the Argan oil. Average price for a top quality shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy, and smelling nice too! Will continue to buy this.

March 29, 2017

Amazing product! Smells super nice, works really great espacially for dry hair like me. It doesn't have sulfates/parabens nor phtalates, is 98% plant derived and the packaging is eco-frendly! I litterally swear by it since I've used it for the first time!

March 03, 2017

I really love the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. I felt that the shampoo did a really great job of cleaning my hair. The only downside was that I didn't really feel that the conditioner conditioned my hair enough. It was hard to detangle after conditioning. I really like that there isn't that added junk though and my hair did turn out fine after styling.

February 01, 2017

I received samples of these at a baby show I went to and I LOVE these products. I got Exotic Nectar and it smells so nice and leaves your hair feeling SO nice. It is also eco-friendly which is a bonus! I get an amazing shine to my hair after using this! I only use this product about twice a week and use my regular shampoo the rest of the time as over using the product won't give you that amazing effect after a while. It does such a good job restoring my hair and I just love this product.

Natrel Lactose Free Milk