Live Clean Keratin Oil Smoothing Shampoo Reviews
#267 in Hair Care

Good - 0

September 26, 2017

the best shampoo for dry thin hair

Okay so I have really thin hair and after being platinum blonde for over a year and a half my hair has never been the same. Until this. Usually with keratin or argan oil shampoos my hair is oily by lunch time. But for some reason this doesnt happen with this shampoo. Im so happy. Ill never go back to my old shampoo again. Plus how could you say not to an organic, no sulphate no paraben affordable brand?

May 09, 2017

I only use Live Clean hair products for my naturally non dyed curls. It is moisturizing, nourishing and awesome for my dry sensitive scalp! There are some many scents too choose from so you can find one to fall in love with! Best Shampoo and Conditioner ❤

May 02, 2017

Since going sulfate-free this brand of shampoo has been my favourite so far. It smells good! Free of all types of nasty things like silicones, sulfates, dyes, fragrance and parabens. Despite not having harsh cleansing ingredients the shampoo doesn't disappoint when it comes to cleansing power. It foams up nicely when being worked into the hair. I like having this foaming effect and other sulfate-free shampoos that do not foam up leave me unsatisfied. After using it my hair feels so refreshed without being stripped. I can tell my hair isn't stripped because it isn't that "squeaky" tangly mess that is usually is when using other shampoos. As someone who has curly hair having my hair retain some it its natural oils essential!
    The price tag is a little high and the bottle doesn't contain all that much product.

March 09, 2017

Combined with the matching conditioner this shampoo does a great job of hydrating and smoothing my hair. It's also one of the few reasonably priced brands out there that does not test on animals. The fact that it is more environmentally friendly is another bonus. The shampoo itself is made of 98% plant ingredients.

January 06, 2017

All live clean hair products are wonderful and this shampoo is no different. It makes my hair so clean feeling without drying it out. It also smells lovely.

September 07, 2016

I cannot say enough about this shampoo. Does a great job cleaning. Lathers well. Smells great. And best of all it leaves my hair soft. I also use the conditioner by the same name. My hair is colour treated and dry, and this shampoo gives my hair the shine I desire.

July 14, 2016

This shampoo was recommended to me by a hair stylist because I have naturally curly hair. The keratin in it is a must-have protein for us curly-haired gals! I love the smell and it doesn't dry out my hair at all. It's 98% plant derived and free of sulfates as well. Love it!!