• Live Clean Keratin Oil Smoothing Shampoo
Good

Live Clean Keratin Oil Smoothing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 2385 in Hair Care

March 09, 2017

Combined with the matching conditioner this shampoo does a great job of hydrating and smoothing my hair. It's also one of the few reasonably priced brands out there that does not test on animals. The fact that it is more environmentally friendly is another bonus. The shampoo itself is made of 98% plant ingredients.

January 06, 2017

All live clean hair products are wonderful and this shampoo is no different. It makes my hair so clean feeling without drying it out. It also smells lovely.

September 07, 2016

I cannot say enough about this shampoo. Does a great job cleaning. Lathers well. Smells great. And best of all it leaves my hair soft. I also use the conditioner by the same name. My hair is colour treated and dry, and this shampoo gives my hair the shine I desire.

July 14, 2016

This shampoo was recommended to me by a hair stylist because I have naturally curly hair. The keratin in it is a must-have protein for us curly-haired gals! I love the smell and it doesn't dry out my hair at all. It's 98% plant derived and free of sulfates as well. Love it!!

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad