• Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 205 in Misc

June 30, 2017

Pricey but effective.

This literally is the best dry shampoo! It doesn't meet your scalp itch or get Cakey or hasn't powdery feeling it does absorb the oil. The only problem is the price tag. Super expensive and you go through it pretty quickly. I think my last bottle only lasted 3 1/2 weeks and there was 198 mL in the bottle.

2.3/5

June 27, 2017

Not Worth the High Price Point

I have to disagree with some of the chicks that have reviewed this dry shampoo. Maybe they've changed the formula but I find the smell overpowering and the results very lacklustre. I bought the larger size thinking I'd get a lot of use out of it, but I feel like I was ripped off because I paid $30 for a dry shampoo that does not effectively clean my hair. While it does soak up some of the oil and give my hair a bit of volume, for the most part my hair still looks dirty, especially my bangs, which really defeats the purpose. I don't understand why it's not working on my hair because it had so many good reviews on different sites, but I see now that there are quite a few one star reviews on Sephora as well. I will not be purchasing again or recommending to friends.

February 02, 2017

Ok - so this is expensive shampoo - but honestly it's the best shampoo I've ever used. I need to wash less, no need for dry shampoo and no residue! The conditioner is great too!

January 19, 2017

I have tried sooo many dry shampoos, but this is really the best! hair feels amazingly clean without being stiff. The white residue easily disappears when you massage your scalp unlike other brands. It smells great too, I have received a few compliments on my hair scent. The only thing I don't like about this product is the price.

December 20, 2016

Great Product. Does wonders right after the gym! It is not overly scented which is something I love about it. You can really extend the use of the product as you don't need a lot of it to clean up your hair.

November 30, 2016

I found that this shampoo did make my hair less greasy. I also really love the smell. It was a little pricey for the bottle but I can use a little less than cheaper shampoos.

October 15, 2016

I think for the price of this dry shampoo, you can find a lot more affordable ones that do just the same results. It does help absorb the oils in my hair so I do not have to wash my hair every single day. It is a bit strong scents once first sprayed, so just make sure you are in a ventilated area and do not breath lol