Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo Reviews
#35 in Misc

June 26, 2020

Vraiment déçue

Je suis vraiment déçue... Pour le prix j'aurais aimé avec un meilleur résultat. J'ai trouvé qu'il laissait mes cheveux gras et avec une sensation de lourdeur dans les cheveux...

June 01, 2020

Best Ever Dry Shampoo

Although a bit pricey, it is by far the best, and actually cleans your hair! A little goes a long way, and gives me great hair for longer inbetween washes

May 31, 2020

Pricey but worth it!

Love this dry shampoo! I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so! Smells fresh and it really works to soak up the oil and leave the hair looking fresh! A bit pricey but lasts a long time.

1.7/5

March 06, 2020

Did Not work for me

This was recommended by friends and colleagues and I'd read great reviews online. I was in line at Sephora one day and saw a small bottle in the checkout so I decided to give it a try - even the clerk at Sephora said it was the best. This did not work for me at all! If anything I think my hair was even oilier after application. My hair tends to get oily by end of day if I was in the morning so maybe this just isn't meant for fine/oily hair and is better suited to thicker haired girls!

February 26, 2020

Best Dry Shampoo on the market!

I used to hate the thought of using dry shampoo instead of washing my hair, but after colouring my hair 2 years ago as well as being crazy busy I had to incorporate dry shampoo into my routine. I have tried all kinds of dry shampoo (both high end and drugstore), however they all seemed to do the same thing, which was mask the smell with an overpowering scent and leaving a white powder behind. This was not the case, after learning how to properly use the product (spray in the roots, let it set for about a min before rubbing it into the hair) I was pleasantly surprised and amazed to say the least. For one I could feel the dry shampoo actually cleaning my hair and getting rid of the oil, no white residue left behind, and no overpowering scent. However, it is on the pricey side I do HIGHLY recommend it!!!

February 11, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Powdery

I got this product free with a beauty box over Christmas.
    I like to use dry shampoo between hair washes to keep my hair looking fresh.
    Pro:This smells great
    Gave my hair volume

Con: it left white powdery residue in my hair.
    When it came to washing it out later that day it took 3 washes to completely remove this product.

Overall I wouldn’t recommend this if you have darker hair colour as it’s fairly noticeable.

2.7/5

January 29, 2020

expensive compared to others

I have used cheaper ones and really do not find a huge difference. I could go through several cheaper ones in comparison to the amount I paid for this one. I was hoping it would give a bit of definition to my hair and did not - disappointed when I compare to cheaper brand

January 28, 2020

Works pretty well, though not the best ever!

I received it as a gift and will use it til the end but I don’t find it to be as effective as other brands it definitely doesn’t give any lift or volume Like other brands do (though it doesn’t claim to either). No residue which is good. I would use it again but not my #1

January 17, 2020
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Good for dry hair

This product has improved the texture and overall appearance of my hair massively. I am prone to dry hair and this has helped so much, Now i have my shine back

January 05, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Pefect

I love using this product!! I always am in a rush so this product is perfect!! It smells heavenly and perfect for when on the go! I will be using this app more!