3.9/5
#28 in Misc

2.0/5

July 13, 2021

Dry shampoo

Its an average dry shampoo for me as it leaves white cast residue on my scalp. Its smell great but its not that effective for me as i thought and its bit pricey as well!

June 08, 2021

Works amazing I recently received this as a sample and I abs

Recently received this as a sample absolutely loved it works amazing use it several times a week it was great to be able to try before buying it now it is something I buy all the time

0.5/5

March 26, 2021

Not a fan

Not a fan of dry shampoo at least for my hair because it have natural ringlets and curls and puffiness and it just does not work for my hair unfortunately but I love the look of the bottle !

March 03, 2021

Just buy it!!!!!

Its a little pricey, but you wont care . After one use I was convinced that this is hands down the best Dry shampoo. No chalky residue and left my hair soft and shiny.

January 06, 2021

Leave’s your hair feeling great

This is the best dry shampoo out there! It’s goes along way and is a great item to add to your dry shampoo collection! Run and buy this now!! Your won’t regret it!!

November 25, 2020

The best dry shampoo

This product is amazing, my stylist recommended it to me and I have been hooked ever since. It is quite steeply priced but my goodness does it ever work. Doesn’t leave you with build up like cheaper dry shampoos. Actually cleans and refreshes hair, I can go 4-5 days without having to wash now. Smells amazing too!

June 26, 2020

Vraiment déçue

Je suis vraiment déçue... Pour le prix j'aurais aimé avec un meilleur résultat. J'ai trouvé qu'il laissait mes cheveux gras et avec une sensation de lourdeur dans les cheveux...

June 01, 2020

Best Ever Dry Shampoo

Although a bit pricey, it is by far the best, and actually cleans your hair! A little goes a long way, and gives me great hair for longer inbetween washes

May 31, 2020

Pricey but worth it!

Love this dry shampoo! I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so! Smells fresh and it really works to soak up the oil and leave the hair looking fresh! A bit pricey but lasts a long time.

1.7/5

March 06, 2020

Did Not work for me

This was recommended by friends and colleagues and I'd read great reviews online. I was in line at Sephora one day and saw a small bottle in the checkout so I decided to give it a try - even the clerk at Sephora said it was the best. This did not work for me at all! If anything I think my hair was even oilier after application. My hair tends to get oily by end of day if I was in the morning so maybe this just isn't meant for fine/oily hair and is better suited to thicker haired girls!