• Lorac Pro Palette
  • Lorac Pro Palette

Lorac Pro Palette Reviews

Ranked #286 out of 1398 in Eye Shadow

June 07, 2017

This is a great palette! Unfortunately, I think you can only get it in the states (I got mine at Ulta). It is decently priced and great quality. I think this is an amazing basic palette to have in your collection because it covers many shade ranges and includes both shimmers and mattes of each shade. The colours play well together and are very creamy and buttery. I would suggest this to anyone who is newer to makeup or doesn't have a lot of palettes. If you have a lot of makeup already, you may have dupes of a lot of these shadows, but again the quality is very good!! There's not one shade in here I don't like or haven't used. You can do both everyday looks and more glam styles as well!

June 07, 2017

For almost the same price as the UD naked palettes, I recommend this one in a heart beat. This palette has various shades that are versatile and useful. I enjoy this palette because it's sleek, simple and really pretty to carry around. It's not bulky for the most part (I've taken it in my purse on an international flight). The shadows are highly pigmented which I like because you use less, so you get more shadow usage overall.

May 31, 2017

I really wish Lorac was easier to find in Canada. This palette exceeded my expectations. People talk about it for a reason. The colors are great (1/2 mattes and 1/2 shimmers). An amazing staple in anyone's collection. While there is a bit of fallout, the shadows are so pigmented and buttery that it is very forgivable. I would highly recommend this palette to anyone looking to expand their collection.

April 29, 2017

One of my favorite palette. Really worth every penny. i like the colors and how they looks on my skin. I use this palette for daily makeup and for smoke eyes. Love it!

November 25, 2016

This is the only eyeshadow palette that I reach for on a daily basis, and pretty much has been since the moment I bought it. Every shade in here is wearable, universally flattering, and so incredibly versatile. The price of this palette is a bit on the higher end, but if you're only looking to have one go-to palette for all your eyeshadow needs than this is definitely worth the money you spend on it. After buying this, I got rid of all my other drugstore palettes where the shadow quality was far less and the colours not my style. I particularly love the shade "Taupe" in the palette, as it's a perfect crease transition colour and one that I can throw on to complement any look.

June 14, 2016

This was my first high end eyeshadow palette and it did not disappoint. The metallic shadows are very pigmented and buttery. The matte shadows are a bit more powdery but still great pigmentation and they blend effortlessly. This has several complete eye looks in one palette and I rarely find myself reaching for other shadows. All in all a great product!

June 08, 2016

If you are interested in buying an eye shadow palette and not sure which one to go with, you should definitely consider the Lorac PRO. The colors are highly pigmented, and what's nice is that half of the eye shadow colors have are shimmery (but not glittery), while the other half are matte. I'm in my mid-twenties, and getting too old to be wearing glittery eye shadow like I did as a teenager, so the mixture of neutral matte and shimmery shades works well for me. :)

January 11, 2016

This is my absolute favorite eyeshadow palette. It's the perfect mix of mattes and shimmers, all of which can be mix and matched to create an endless variety of looks. They go on just like butter, are easily blended, pigmented and last all day.

November 12, 2015

shadows are super pigmented and buttery smooth, blend super easily. I think it is my favourite eyeshadow formulation. I really enjoy colour white, cream, taupe, mauve and sable and hit pan on all of them.

October 05, 2015

This is another eyeshadow palette that I really love and use pretty much every time I go out. You could create daytime to nighttime looks with this palette. You get 16 eyeshadows (8 mattes; 8 shimmers) which are of perfect size. The eyeshadows are really buttery and blends smoothly. Can be used either wet or dry and you'll not have a problem!

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists