• Lorac Pro Palette
  • Lorac Pro Palette

Lorac Pro Palette Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 1261 in Eye Shadow

November 25, 2016

This is the only eyeshadow palette that I reach for on a daily basis, and pretty much has been since the moment I bought it. Every shade in here is wearable, universally flattering, and so incredibly versatile. The price of this palette is a bit on the higher end, but if you're only looking to have one go-to palette for all your eyeshadow needs than this is definitely worth the money you spend on it. After buying this, I got rid of all my other drugstore palettes where the shadow quality was far less and the colours not my style. I particularly love the shade "Taupe" in the palette, as it's a perfect crease transition colour and one that I can throw on to complement any look.

June 14, 2016

This was my first high end eyeshadow palette and it did not disappoint. The metallic shadows are very pigmented and buttery. The matte shadows are a bit more powdery but still great pigmentation and they blend effortlessly. This has several complete eye looks in one palette and I rarely find myself reaching for other shadows. All in all a great product!

June 08, 2016

If you are interested in buying an eye shadow palette and not sure which one to go with, you should definitely consider the Lorac PRO. The colors are highly pigmented, and what's nice is that half of the eye shadow colors have are shimmery (but not glittery), while the other half are matte. I'm in my mid-twenties, and getting too old to be wearing glittery eye shadow like I did as a teenager, so the mixture of neutral matte and shimmery shades works well for me. :)

January 11, 2016

This is my absolute favorite eyeshadow palette. It's the perfect mix of mattes and shimmers, all of which can be mix and matched to create an endless variety of looks. They go on just like butter, are easily blended, pigmented and last all day.

November 12, 2015

shadows are super pigmented and buttery smooth, blend super easily. I think it is my favourite eyeshadow formulation. I really enjoy colour white, cream, taupe, mauve and sable and hit pan on all of them.

October 05, 2015

This is another eyeshadow palette that I really love and use pretty much every time I go out. You could create daytime to nighttime looks with this palette. You get 16 eyeshadows (8 mattes; 8 shimmers) which are of perfect size. The eyeshadows are really buttery and blends smoothly. Can be used either wet or dry and you'll not have a problem!

June 11, 2015

These eye shadows are so pigmented and smooth. They glide rights on and last all day. There's a great variety of colours and half the shades are matte the other half shimmery, so theres an eye shadow for every occasion.

April 02, 2015

The formula of the shadows aren't the best, but I love the shades!

January 13, 2015

I finally got my hands on this palette a few months ago & WOW! The eyeshadows are sooo pigmented and the variety of colours are just right for those who enjoy nude or subtle colours. There's a bit of fallout with the darker matte colours, but it's not too much that would ruin your face makeup entirely. However I must say the highlighter colours weren't as pigmented as I liked them to be.

November 23, 2014

I had not worn makeup in over 5 years when I started wearing it again about 6 months ago. So I could not believe how much eye shadow cost :O But I have both of the Lorac Pro palettes and I love them. I also have two of the small ones. I mostly use the espresso for an eye liner, and since I started doing that I no longer even use regular eye liner. They pigment is great in these palettes and they will last for years!