Lord & Berry Eye liner

Lord & Berry Eye liner Reviews

2.9/5
Ranked #590 out of 873 in Eye Liner

February 22, 2017

I received this in my February 2017 ipsy glambag.

Pencil eyeliners are my go to liners. I prefer them over liquid because they are a lot easier to apply and I like that I can smudge them out for a simple smokey look. I have smaller eyes so I rarely every line my water line, but I love to use it for tightlining the upper part of my eyes. This eyeliner is creamy and applied well. It's very easy to smudge so if you are looking for a budge proof eyeliner, this is not for you.

September 13, 2014

This is your basic black pencil eyeliner. Has great pigment and lasts all day. I said "You Betcha" but it is just an average black pencil eyeliner!

1.2/5

September 02, 2014

I received this eyeliner in an ipsy glam bag and was not impressed.I am an eyeliner freak, i wear it everyday, this eye liner does not last, it smudges all under your eye, i was consistently checking my face and rubbing the eye liner away from my face and having to reapply multiple times a day. would not ever go to a store to buy this product, in the garbage it goes.

girlrudy added a new review for
    The Ordinary "Buffet"

MaryS added a new review for
    Kleenex On the Go

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Upcoming Campaigns