4.1/5
L'Oreal Feria Multi Faceted Shimmering Hair Color Reviews

March 04, 2018

my go to

after reading some reviews i was surprised. I use Havana brown about every 6 weeks works great. looks colour after about 3 to an extent but can't see the grey so it's good. for under 10.00 at Wal-Mart excellent product.

February 18, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Platinum did not work

I have dark blonde/light brown hair and I tried to use the Feria platinum blonde box. I knew it was likely a bad idea to just grab a kit for that hair colour, but I specifically chose Feria because it looked less yellow in the picture than other brands' "platinum". It was Not. Less. Yellow. It turned out the worst brassy blonde I have ever seen in my life. (It looks okay in photos I took but it was such a bright yellow i didn't even want to leave the house) There was no toner included, only a small amount of "antibrass conditioner" which won't really do the job.

The quantity wasn't quite enough either, I have jaw length hair and it just barely covered it and was still streaky. There was no mention anywhere of needing multiple boxes for longer hair but you would probably need 3+ kits to cover it if your hair is thick or past shoulder length.

The best way to get a good neutral blonde on your own is to buy developer, bleach, and toner separately.

To be fair of course it does lighten your hair, since it is bleach after all, but the final result will not look like the picture on the box.

February 05, 2018

Super couleur

Couleur maison ne rime pas avec mauvaise couleur au contraire
    Super qualité
    Jadore et je peu LE faire pour moins de 15$ dans le confort de Chez moi
    Je recommande

2.8/5

January 29, 2018

Useless for dark and hard hair

It useless if you are one of the Asian girls who had dark and hard hair, I used it following the instruction and the color of my hair doesn't change at all. It may be useful for the girl who had light and soft hair.

November 20, 2017

switch to this and love it

I decided to try this brand of hair dye this time and will never go back to any other brand. I had medium brown hair and decided to dye it black, so I bought the Black and love the shine it gives.

September 26, 2017

Great coverage

Bought this on a whim from shoppers and I am really impressed. It smells great it covers well and my hair feels awesome. I dye my hair monthly and usually choose whatever is on sale and always a different colour. This dye covered my grey fantastic and it left my hair soft not feeling like straw ty

June 22, 2017

J adore

J utilise ces colorations depuis des années
    J aime les couleurs proposées. Elles sont toujours splendides et très variées. Il y en a pour tous les goûts.

2.7/5

May 22, 2017

Right off the hop u get great col9r... but it fades rapidly to a dull lifeless unhappy color. Wouldn't recommend at all. I tried a few different shades of red as that's my color and I found myself consistently unimpressed

May 11, 2017

I absolutely love L'Oreal Feria multifaceted shimmering hair color! Well priced for the quality of the product. I only find there isn't enough color variety and the highlights tend to fade too quickly.

April 27, 2017

Let me do some intro for my hair conditions.

First of all. I'm Asian and Asians tend to have black hair. As for myself, not long I have very dark hair but also thick volume as well. I have never bleached my hair and do not like the idea of it, and most likely will never pay $200 to get the job done at a salon.

My first box dye was a brand called GOSH, and it actually did quite well despite giving a very subtle shade but did not have the extreme gasoline stinky chemical smell I had originally expected. Since then I've tried a number of different brands yet none of which ever came close to matching actual results with what was shown on the box cover.

A few weeks ago, I decided to give L'Oreal Feria a try since there was an Asian girl on the cover with the ash blonde brown color I wanted. I looked at it and found an interesting before-and-after contrast, where a similar outcome could be expected no matter how dark the original shade.

Hmm. Triple Highlight? HI-LIFT technology? Lifts up to 3 levels? Deep Conditioning? Extreme lightening for darker hair with no brass? Permanent Application? Shimmer Power? Cool tone? Nice... Interesting... Mhmm... Well. Everything does sound very ensuring, but did I have high hopes? Absolutely not!

But WOW for the actual results, my hair turned out EXACTLY the same color as shown! For the first time!

O_O Dang!!!!! So satisfied and happy, but most importantly my hair did not feel damaged and felt really soft although I had gone to bed while dying my hair. The scalp did get a little dry but was alright after the next few days, and looked quite healthy too. Needless to say, this product worked amazingly for me and definitely worth a second purchase. The price was indeed out of my usual price range, but I'll keep an eye for any promotions for this item for sure.

(yes, I do that or else the dye won't be absorbed. don't do it if you don't have strong think dark hair... my hair grows very fast too... I will not be responsible for your baldness upon following my method recklessly >.