L'Oreal Feria Wild Ombre Hair Dye
Good

L'Oreal Feria Wild Ombre Hair Dye Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 314 in Hair Colour

August 15, 2014

I purchased the Light To Medium Blonde box of Wild Ombre. It was on sale at the time which made it too good of an offer to pass up.

The instructions are pretty standard for hair colour, they have different options for different effects (similar to the "Colour Experte" line.

I found the brush easier to use than the pipe cleaner wand that is usually included in these highlighting kits. The process was pretty simple, apply where you want it to be lightened.

I ended up doing my ends first (since they need to be the lightest) then applied the mixture higher up to try and create a "ombre" feel. It worked well. I can definitely recommend it if your hair colour is close enough to the colour on the box, I can see how it may go the other way if your hair is dark.

April 02, 2014

I did lots of research and video watching to finally understand that I can do Ombre hair on my own without having to spend tons of money! This product is so clear and easy to use. The BRUSH that it comes with to help and assist with the application is the money maker. It allows for the bleaching mixture to be applied correctly without creating harsh lines but allows for a blended application. It is a must for DIY beauty mavens!

chokri_1 added a new review for
    BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers