L'Oreal Infallible 2-Step Lip Color Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 1197 in Lipstick

June 22, 2016

So excited to try this when it first came out but I was disappointed. For a drugstore brand it was a little price but also is didn't last as long as I would have thought it would. It also flaked about 2 hrs after applying. I would not buy it again.

March 30, 2016

Love the applicator, really good for precision application. Found the shape of applicator makes it easy to define the lip-line. The color lasts long and is totally non-transferable. I like how it can be easily layered seamlessly to darken the tone. Good selection of colors available to choose from.

March 29, 2016

I have received my L'Oreal Infallible as a gift, and unfortunately it was the wrong color. However, the color was still great and really easy to use. The lip balm was a great added touch.

September 25, 2015

Finding this product was life changing! I love the deep reds (especially the 'merlot' shade). And I really love when it settles a little bit and my lips looks naturally rosy. My last boyfriend marvelled at how my "lips stayed red all day and looked so kissable" ... maybe I was born with it ... maybe it's L'Oreal! ;)

May 25, 2015

love this lipstick. One of the longest lasting one I have ever tried

April 02, 2015

I don't think I have experience a lip color that is THAT intense but that actually has no transfer at all. I am very surprised and happy to finally be able to have a vibrant color that does not smudge or fail trouhough the day. I own "red infaillible" and I adore it.

March 30, 2015

I`m not usually a lipstick person. I`ll wear it once in a while when I`m out. I usually prefer those GOSH or ELF marker like lipstains. I found the Azalea colour at a local Winners, and bought it on a whim. Hey, it was cheap. HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF STAIN. This stuff is amazing! I went back and bought all the other colours! Mulberry is my favourite so far. It goes on sticky, but as long as you don't move your mouth around for 2 minutes, slap on the step 2 sealer, you're gonna have a gorgeous set of lips. I'm not a delicate person, I'm sipping from straws, coffee cups, licking my lips in a dry as hell office, forgetting it's even on I will rub my lips. It stays on!! I LOVE this stuff.

January 14, 2015

It goes on quite sticky, but dries fast and, once the lip balm is on, it feels great! It looks good and lasts a long time. Be careful not to smudge when applying and use only the lip that comes with.

December 23, 2014

I was a little skeptical of this product at first because how in the world is a lipstick supposed to stay on for 24 hours?! Well, I did the 'eating test' and at hour 3, the lipstick was still on post-meal! It didn't budge, smear, or smudge one bit. I had an apple which biting into one is a nightmare for lipstick, but not this one! I'm coming up to hour 5 with the lipstick on, and it is still the same! I find the product to be more of a lip stain rather than a lipstick, so that's probably where the long-lasting effect comes in.

I find that a lip liner is definitely needed with this product as making precise lines on my lips was a little difficult with their brush. The colour "Cherry noir" is a nice deep berry colour, which is perfect for the Fall. It is very pigmented which is great! The colour in the bottle is more of a deep red/burgundy so be cautious of that. Love this product though, and now I want to check out the others!

December 23, 2014

I put on this lipstick (a nice pink shade: #109) in the morning. Later I had a massive lunch, a smoothie, holiday treats... AND it's still kickin' -hours later!
    I want this lipstick/gloss/stain in EVERY Shade!!

At first when you apply it it's super sticky, but when you apply "Step 2" (the clear coat) your lips become smooth and feel amazing (no more stick - whatsoever)

This product is perfect for: worry free lips that last a longgg time, and smooching too ;)

Xo