L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Micellar Water

Ranked #421 out of 1128 in Facial Cleansers

2.7/5

June 26, 2017

It's SO-SO

I picked this up when I couldn't find my regular brand, the Size and price were a good deal but I find it dose not take of waterproof makeup as well as other brands.

January 31, 2017

It has a *slightly* tingly feeling than other micellar water I used. I actually used it more as a toner rather than a makeup remover. But it did make my face feel very refreshed.

March 04, 2016

This was actually my first time using Micellar water and I was initially a little skeptical about adding another step to my routine. But that skepticism was quickly resolved when this product did exactly what it claimed it would do. And not only that, but it was so mild on my skin. It might just be my new makeup remover and face cleaner.

It removed the makeup and dirt from my skin without having to scrub. Gentle, gentle, gentle!!

My skin felt very clean and airy after using this product.

The product instructions calls for using a cotton ball, I am not really a fan of cotton balls and chose to use a cotton pad instead and I honestly believe it made the product easier to use.

A++ in my book!!