L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Micellar Water Reviews

1.8/5

August 23, 2017

Not For Me

I was given this product as part of a birthday present. I was excited to try it. I'm not a heavy makeup wearer, but I wanted to use this product to assist in removing trace makeup from around eyelids after I have removed my makeup. It doesn't work. I honestly don't see the difference between using this product on a cotton ball and using just plain tap water on a cotton ball. Neither does a good job of cleansing. I would not recommend this and won't be buying it.

2.7/5

June 26, 2017

It's SO-SO

I picked this up when I couldn't find my regular brand, the Size and price were a good deal but I find it dose not take of waterproof makeup as well as other brands.

March 29, 2017

I was very happy when I tried this product. I most love that you do not need to rinse it. One less step to a beauty regimen. It is effective and well just awesome.

February 24, 2017

This is my second bottles!
    I can't believe that 1 single product can do all of these 5 :
    - Cleanses
    - Removes makeup
    - Soothes dry skin
    - Softens
    - Hydrates

First of all, it did serious work cleaning my skin even the tough to wipe off waterproof mascara and eyeliner without irritating my dry skin, in fact it soothes my face leave it soft and hydrates.

This is definitely a must have item for you if you have a dry and sensitive skin (you know I'm talking bout you when you've got all of those dry patches / rashes)

January 31, 2017

It has a *slightly* tingly feeling than other micellar water I used. I actually used it more as a toner rather than a makeup remover. But it did make my face feel very refreshed.

March 04, 2016

This was actually my first time using Micellar water and I was initially a little skeptical about adding another step to my routine. But that skepticism was quickly resolved when this product did exactly what it claimed it would do. And not only that, but it was so mild on my skin. It might just be my new makeup remover and face cleaner.

It removed the makeup and dirt from my skin without having to scrub. Gentle, gentle, gentle!!

My skin felt very clean and airy after using this product.

The product instructions calls for using a cotton ball, I am not really a fan of cotton balls and chose to use a cotton pad instead and I honestly believe it made the product easier to use.

A++ in my book!!