L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #734 out of 887 in Eye Liner

• Kajal inspired smoldering liner adds intense black definition to your eye
  • Conal shape glides effortlessly to contour eyes
  • Bold, blendable pencil comes in 3 deep shades

2.8/5

October 08, 2016

This was recommended to me by a makeup artist. She said it would not move on your waterline but i find it's absolutely not true. It's very greasy so it will run off your eyelid as well. When I apply it, I can see it lose its opacity even before I leave the house to go to work. I'm not sure how much I paid for this but it was certainly more than it's worth. Would not recommend.

March 08, 2015

This is also a very soft crayon type eyeliner. I do like the black or the blue. I alternate on days as to which color to use. It stays on all day without smudging.

February 25, 2015

such a nice dark black eyeliner that stays on your waterline all day long. It is so easy to you and doesn't make a mess in the waterline during application and throughout the day it doesn't run through the sides of your eyes. well worth it

May 12, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have dark brown eyes and I got this eyeliner in black. It's a very dark shade and is great to use waterlines for added volume of your lashes. I haven't tried it yet for eyeliner on my top lid but I'm sure that it would look fab. This stick is a bit chubby so you do have to be a little careful.

February 16, 2012

This eyeliner is thick and looks similar to a jumbo pencil from NYX but it doesn't work like one at all. I was expecting a very smudge-able pencil, but this one is much more similar to a regular eyeliner. I like that it comes with it's own sharpener and so you can sharpen it enough to create a thin line but used on it's side you can create a thicker one.

It's a very intense and pigmented colour. It stays on pretty long and doesn't really move around like a cheaper eyeliner might. I'm not sure if it worth almost $9 US but it's a good product and as a huge fan of black liner, I love that this one creates a really deep and striking look.

I received this product to review from L'Oreal Paris.