L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

October 27, 2020

Better then eyelash extensions! Would recommend .

10/10 would recommend. I’m not much of a make up wearer , but eyelashes are a staple item for me . I have had eyelash extensions and gone through countless different mascara at different price points but L’Oréal really knocked it out of the park on this one . The application is even and user friendly even to the uneducated hand.

October 19, 2020

Not My Fave!

I love trying new mascara but this was certainly not my fave. It seemed okay to start, but the brush was quite soft which I find doesn’t direct my lashes to be nicely fanned out. In my experience the harder brushes help shape the lashes better. That said, after a few days I actually really loved it! My lashes appeared longer and I was able to shape them just fine. Unfortunately this was short lived. Perhaps I just purchased a bad batch, but I find the mascara itself dried out very quickly, not on just one but on three different mascara tubes. I’ve tried SO many different mascaras and there’s certainly a lot better out there. I won’t purchase this one again....it wasn’t worth the short-lived time that I liked it.

September 14, 2020
    United States

Great drugstore mascara!

I absolutely love this product!!! It goes on sooo well, and makes your eyelashes pop!! I haven’t found many mascaras that can make my eyelashes stand out, and this is one that does so I love this one for that! And it’s a great price too! My only complaint is that it seems to run out kind of fast... but besides that, I love the product! My favorite mascara is the Smashbox full exposure but when I don’t feel like paying for that this is usually what I get.

September 13, 2020

Amazing drugstore mascara!

My go to drugstore mascara, followed by telescopic mascara by L’Oréal.

Pros:
    Really easy to apply
    Makes your eyelash really voluminous

Con
    Not waterproof

September 07, 2020

Add Some Flare To Your Lashes!

L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paridise Mascara is lengthening, volumizing, and long-lasting for your lashes, all at an affordable price.

Pros-
    -Volumizing
    -Lengthening
    -Long-lasting
    -Easy to apply

Cons-
    -Flaky
    -Can clump easily

Despite the cons, I would still recommend this mascara due to the pros!

September 07, 2020

Repeat purchase

I’ve been trying to find a mascara that is not only inexpensive, it also makes my lashes look like inserts/falsies. This product definitely does that! People have asked me if my lashes are my own thanks to this product...I will be buying another one soon!

September 06, 2020
    Virginia, United States

LOVE IT!

This is one of my all time favorite mascaras! It works so well and I love the applicator brush. If your looking for a mascara that performs like Better Than Sex but doesn’t have the price tag then this is for you!

September 04, 2020

Best Dupe

If you dont want to spend a fortune on mascara this is the one. It is by far the best Dupe for the better than sex mascara. I absolutely love this and would recommend to everyone.

September 01, 2020

My go to drug store mascara!

This is has been my go to mascara from the drug store for the past few years. I always seem to come back to it, and always make sure I have a back up at home!

I actually prefer the product once it has been used for a bit, and isn't completely new because the formula starts off to be quite wet, and since the applicator is quite large compared to others it can smudge easily.

September 01, 2020

Hands down best drugstore mascara

This is amazing I’ve rephrased it over and over and will continue to makes your lashes so full and gives some length too and I haven’t had any problems with it smugging at all either