L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

March 08, 2020

Great value

This is a great mascara for the price! It really stays put (even after swimming) and doesn’t run or flake. Creates subtle and wispy lashes. Would recommend!

March 05, 2020
    California, United States

I love it but it dries out quick

I love this mascara, I just wish it had a longer shelf life. I do prefer drier formulas but this one gets there quick, though I think it's well worth it just for the results I get. My lashes are thicker and they always seem a little bit longer when I have this on. I love that it's not a watery formula that sometimes clumps three lashes into one! None of that with this!

March 03, 2020

Love it! New favorite

I purchased this mascara recently after finding it on many "best mascara" lists and I have to say, it does not disappoint! I also got the primer in millenial pink, but it really does not need a primer. It applies in a thick coat that separates and elongates lashes and it lasts without flaking. I love it! I think it is better than the Better than Sex Mascara.

February 28, 2020

A back pocket favourite!

If you are looking for a prestige mascara competitor look no further! This mascara performs great and provides nice thick lashes! A bonus is the conditioners built into it so it doesn't leave the lashes flaky and brittle! Side note: if you haven't tried the millenial pink primer you're missing out on a whole new world of lashes!!!!

February 27, 2020

Dupe for high end!

While I don't recommend leaving make up (especially eye makeup) on overnight, one truly could for occasions that might call for such a need. I tested just to see, 3days later & I decided that was more than enough. Usually mascara-ed lashes would get weirdly clumpy or transfer under/around eyes or simply disappear. Not this one. My lashes & this brush style don't get along. No biggie, I just used a typical curved brush that never lets me down. Very dark & lushly voluminous. It's almost too much for an everyday look for me, but perfect for more dramatic/ special occasions. I don't mind spending this amt for those occasions when they come up.

February 07, 2020

A new favourite mascara

I was trying to find a mascara that would give me big and bold lashes without spending too much money, and this definitely does that. Just one swipe and my lashes look huge! Even after a long work day, the mascara holds up really well.

January 30, 2020

Love love love

I used to use the “Better than sex” mascara from Sephora but once I tried this, I will not go back. The price alone is one reason. It’s usually $8-$16 in most stores where as the “better than sex” is upwards of $40 depending on where you buy it. It goes on beautifully. Lifts and separates every lash while creating amazing volume. It does not flake and stays on all day. It’s super easy to wash off too. Ladies, try this mascara and stop spending all your pennies on the Sephora stuff. You won’t be disappointed

January 25, 2020

Good Mascara

This mascara is great for the price. It makes my lashes full and long with minimal build up. It doesn't flake or irritate my eyes and it is easy to remove; however, the mascara does dry out quickly.

January 20, 2020
    Oklahoma, United States

BEST MASCARA- BETTER THAN HIGH END

This mascara completely blows any high end mascara out of the water. This makes your lashes look voluminous and lengthy. The formula is great- doesn’t leave the flaky residue like most drugstore mascaras do.

January 07, 2020

Better than a luxury brand

This mascara is by far the best drugstore brand you can buy! It dries dramatic and black, while feeling soft to the touch, with no flakes. It is definitely a “dupe” to a high end brand, and I prefer this one over the pricier version. As someone who replaces their mascara often due to sanitary reasons, this has been my go-to for many many years!