L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

0.7/5

January 07, 2020

Do not like it

When this mascara first came out I had really high hopes for it so I went off and bought it. very first time I put it on I could tell that I didn't like the formula or the consistency that It had on my eyelashes plus I feel like this thicker formula mascara can hold more germs, I ended up with my first and only time with a pink eye infection while using this mascara don't recommend.

January 07, 2020

Makes my lashes look beautiful

I use this mascara everyday and so far out of all the one so have tried this is the best one. It makes my lashes look full and long. It’s lasts a while and isn’t too expensive.

January 05, 2020

Yes, Yes, YES!

This is without a doubt one of my most favorite mascaras of all time. I generally have 5+ different mascaras in my makeup kit at all times, and this one is the one to outshine them all. It not only lengthens like a dream, but it provides so much volume AND separation at the same time. Whether you are a one-coater or a 4-5 coater, you won't be disappointed. If you want even more drama added to your look, I suggest getting the Lash Paradise priming mascara. It truly adds crazy length and volume to the already crazy results you'll see just using this one. If you are like me and LOVE false looking lashes without the falsies, I'd highly recommend this product!

January 04, 2020

Great mascara for night out

This is a great mascara for a night out with the girls ! It is volumizing and thick, makes it look like you are wearing falsies ! Only downfall would be if you want to apply more than one layer it gets clumpy. Overall it's a awesome mascara and works wonders.

0.5/5

Spider lashes unite

I was excited to try this mascara and had nothing but issues with the amount in the tube. The wand never got rid of the build up even with me wiping the wand free I always ended up with clumpy lashes

January 04, 2020

its a dupe for too faced mascara

the product is my favorite. its very similar to high end products but for a better cost. the product my fade during the day but thats is very unlikely.

January 03, 2020

Beautiful

This mascara is wonderful it makes my lashes full and long with minimal build up. It doesn't flake or irritate my eyes and it is easy to remove at the end of the day.

January 03, 2020

No need for fake eyelashes!

This mascara is hands down the best I’ve ever used! It is absolutely amazing! It applies evenly and made my eyelashes look gorgeous! I constantly got asked if they were fake!

January 02, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

My favourite mascara

This mascara is the best one - drugstore or highbrand - ive ever used and will continue using until it gets discontinued. Its better than any sephora mascara ive used and lasts a long time. For the price, its the best.

November 27, 2019
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

Probably my favourite on the high street

As a rose gold lover of course I love the packaging! The formula of the Paradise mascara contains castor oil which helps nourish the hair and promote growth so you're giving your lashes a treatment while you use it. It has a big brush with densely packed bristles which helps provides all the volume you need. I personally favour these kind of brushes over the plastic comb-like ones so I get on well with it but some might find it takes a bit of getting used to. The brush coats the lashes effortlessly and my lashes feel soft yet held in place. The castor oil means the lashes don't feel all stiff like a lot of mascaras can. It's really easy to build up too, it doesn't get clumpy at all. Even though the hold is amazing it's also lightweight so doesn't drag the lashes down or feel heavy. The lengthening effect is incredible and it doesn't flake or smudge, it really dies stay put! The only slight negative I have is that it takes a little more effort to remove than I am used to.