Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Conditioner Reviews
#10 in Conditioner

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Body Wash

March 26, 2018

Typical conditioner, strong lavender scent.

The lavender scent in this product definitely was just as overwhelming as in the others of the series. Again, it became milder once applied, and was only faint when washed out. The conditioner did it job, but I didn't think it did anything amazing. It didn't help my frizzy hair, and didn't make it look any better than my normal conditioner. Glad I got to try it all together with the set for free, but not sure about if I'd buy it.

Great conditioner!

I was able to try this product for free from chickadvisor. It made my hair feeling quite soft and tangle free. I wasn't super fond of the scent but other than that it made my hair feel great and and I would recommend it.

0.8/5

Lavande ébouriffée

J'ai les cheveux très frisés et très sensibles à l'humidité. Malheureusement, ce produit n'a pas fait de miracle sur mes cheveux. Ils étaient d'ailleurs secs et frichous aujourd'hui. Je ne recommande pas le produits à des filles qui veulent lisser ou grouper leur boucles. Par ailleurs, l'odeur de lavande est très forte et très désagréable. Désolée, mais pas pour moi.

Super conditioner

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement ce produit via ChickAdvisor. Ce conditonner rend les cheveux vraiment doux avec odeur de lavandre. C'est un produit de qualité considérant mes cheveux difficiles. LE résultat était super.

Knot anymore

It doesn't take much to lather this creamy conditioner up! I let it sit on my hair for a few minutes while I shave and it rinses out well, but leaves my hair feeling very moisturized.

I have noticed after using that this conditioner makes it so easy to brush my (usually very knotty) hair! My hair is soft, smooth and much less frizzy.

I received this product for free with Chickadvisor!

Frizzou?

J'ai été selectionné par Chickadvisor afin de tester ce produit gratuitement. Pour être honnête, j'étais un brin septique sur ce produit. L'odeur est très relaxante mais je doutais de son efficacité. À ma grande surprise, ce revitalisant fonctionne plutot bien. Mes cheveux sont doux et démêlables facilement. Aussi, ils gardent leur bonne odeur au moins après 1-2 jours sans shampoing. Coté controle de fisotis, le revitalisant semble laisse mes cheveux avec moins de frisotis. Ils ne disparaissent pas totalement cependant. J'ai les cheveux bouclés donc, l'humidité les fait toujours frisoté quand même. Clairement un produit à essayer pour vous forger votre propre opinion.

Love!

I usually don’t like really fragrant products but I LOVED the smell of this conditioner and loved the smell it left in my hair after.
    Would definitely recommend!
    #gotitfree

Love this product

I was given the opportunity to try LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET ARGAN OIL & LAVENDER SMOOTH AND SERENE CONDITIONER for free. I have to be honest, I don't usually use conditioner because it leaves my hair looking greasy. But I gave this one a try. To my surprise I found that this one left my hair super soft and smelling amazing. It also helped with my friz. I would definitely recommend this product.

March 25, 2018

This conditioner leaves my hair amazing!

I'm in love with the fun and human feel of this packaging and brand. The product is easy-to-dispense, creamy, and luxurious. The product has a nice lather to it, so a little goes a long way in covering the hair. It has a pretty lavender scent to it, and that lingers in the hair even after it has been rinsed out. It feels so relaxing using this product, since the lavender promotes anxiety relief

March 25, 2018

Left my hair beautiful and smelling great!

I got this product for free thanks to the product review club, I'm in love with the amazing smell of lavender this condition has, it made my hair soft and sleek and it was a great gentle and fresh clean, would definitely buy this!