Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Conditioner Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Body Wash

April 09, 2018

J'ai adorée le produit love beauty&planet;a la lavande

J'ai adoré les produits love beauty&planet;a la lavande.... je vous avoue qu'au premier utilisage j'ai trouver que sa sentais fort mais après quelque utilisation jadore l'odeur et l'odeur reste lontemps surtout sur les cheveux je suis satisfaite de ses produits

@lovebeautyandplanet
    #trylovebeautyplanet
    @chickadvisor
    #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great conditioner

love beauty and planet argan oil & lavender conditioner has an amazing scent, it was my favourite thing about this product (plus all the natural ingredients) and the bottle is made of 100% recycled materials! I had to use this product a few times before I reviewed it because then I really know how my hair reacts to it, It cleaned and helped with my frizzy hair a bit, but I had to use a good amount of the conditioner to clean my hair, most natural products dont lather and spread out as much as other products but it cleaned great, I will buy this product if it goes on sale #gotitfree

April 09, 2018

Perfect pairing to the shampoo

I received this product for free to review through the Product Review club. I found it was a nice conditioner, I don’t have a whole lot else to say. It smells very good, like lavender obviously, but not nearly as strong/overpowering as the shampoo. I used it every day after shampooing and found it helped to keep my hair soft. It goes on kind of slippery so I found I had to use more than I am used to, but it rinsed off quickly without leaving residue behind or feeling sticky. I would definitely buy this again if I I was buying the shampoo, they go well together.

Nice Conditioner

This conditioner may not be for everyone. I have really curly hair and I usually leave in conditioners for 5-10 minutes. I left this one in and after my hair dried, it seemed a bit flat compared to other conditioners. The next time I tried it and left it in for about 3 minutes and my hair wasn't flat afterwards. The smell is a plus.

Il calme les frisottis

J'ai reçu gratuitement le revitalisant smooth and serene à l'huile d'argan et lavande de Love beauty and planet via Chick Advisor. Il calme les frisottis et je n'ai pas eu besoin de démêler mes cheveux avec un peigne. tellement ils étaient hydratés et doux. Pas besoin de beaucoup de litres d'eau pour rincer les cheveux.

April 07, 2018

Love the heavenly scent of this conditioner!

I just love the scent of this conditioner! I don't know that I had a conditioner with a scent that I like more. It worked great and I loved that not only is it quality, great smelling , but it's also eco-friendly. It made me feel good using the product knowing. It's kind to the environment. I got this conditioner free from Chickadvisor for testing purposes.

Lovely shiny hair

I have normally-very-frizzy curly hair which completely rebels during Winter and turns into straw. I received this product for free about a week before a haircut appointment, where I was going to ask my stylist for what has become an annual moisturizing treatment. By the time my appointment rolled around, I didn't even need it! She even commented on how soft and nice my hair was, while all her other clients are fried from the dry winter we had here.

I absolutely adore the scent, it feels like a spa day every time I wash my hair. As an unexpected bonus, I've also been able to drastically reduce the amount of hair product I need to apply after showering; I'm pretty sure if my hair wasn't as curly as it is, I wouldn't need to add anything at all.

Some frizz-reducing formulas contain silicone that just sits on top of my hair, coating the strands until they end up worse instead of better since no moisture can get in anymore. I can tell the oils in this conditioner are truly soaking in, since there is absolutely no build-up, just soft shiny hair

Très doux!

Il laisse mes cheveux très doux et savoir que je n'ai pas besoin de laisser reposer durant quelques minutes est un plus! Le parfum de lavande est très subtil sans être agressant. Merci ChickAdvisor pour le cadeau!

April 06, 2018

I'm going to need to restock soon :)

I was chosen to use this conditioner for free. I was super excited to try it once I got the box. I will recommend women to use this conditioner along with the shampoo is you're like me that needs help taming those frizz. It was great at reducing the frizz in the time period that I was able to test this product and write my review. Not only does it have an extremely pleasant scent which was long lasting, but you don't even have to use a huge amount. I used a small amount for my long and thick hair. I was so pleased with the way the conditioner washed out and how soft and refreshing my hair felt. You know when you go to the salon and they pamper you with expensive shampoo and conditioner, well, this is the exact feeling i got when I used this product. I think it's a great product because it's thinking about how to improve our beauty conflicts while caring to the environment. I like the products used are all natural and it's not tested on animals. I'm so happy to have tried this product because it's actually made me want to use this product again and again. I definitely recommend you trying this product yourself and see your own results right in front of your eyes.

Thank you Chick Advisor for this great opportunity. #GotItFree #Beauty&Planet;

April 06, 2018

Leaves hair feeling smooth!

The love beauty & planet argan oil & lavender smooth and serene conditioner left my hair feeling silky smooth. I enjoyed trying it free thanks to ChickAdvisor.

I have long hair and it didn’t take much of the conditioner to leave my hair feeling soft.

I liked the fact that that it smells so refreshing and it washes out easily.

I would definitely buy this product again. My hair looked so wonderful once I blowed dried it.