Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#15 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

March 26, 2018

Suds up!

I was skeptical about this shampoo as it has SLES (a more gentle form of SLS) which can be drying to sensitive skin. However, I am glad to say that this has not left my scalp feeling dry at all!

In fact my hair has been so soft and moisturized. The scent is like being in a spa - so invigorating. I am head over heels in love with this shampoo! 💚

Updated On: March 26, 2018

Got this free with Chickadvisor.

March 26, 2018

Mes cheveux sentent bons et propres!

J'ai eu la chance de pouvoir essayer ce produit gratuitement grace à Chickadvisor. Après 3 shampoings, je me sens assez à l'aise de m'exprimer sur ce produit. Tout dabord, niveau odeur, c'est assez sublime. L'odeur de lavande permet de relaxer tout en se massant le cuir chevelu. Suivi du revitalisant, ma chevelure est facilement demêlable, propre et à une bonne odeur. Le gros avantage de l'odeur de lavande, c'est que pour quelqu'un donc la panique est souvent au rendez-vous, l'odeur permet de calmer les esprits. J'adore. Definitivement a essayer

Updated On: April 16, 2018

Après presque 1 mois d'utilisation, même si mes cheveux se demêlent bien et garde une bonne odeur, ils deviennent ''gras'' rapidement au niveau de la racine. Je n'applique pourtant pas de revitalisant a cet endroit. C'est ma petite déception. Je ne racheterai pas ce produit.

It has a nice smell

I had the opportunity to try LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET ARGAN OIL & LAVENDER SMOOTH AND SERENE SHAMPOO for free. It left my hair feeling fresh and smooth. It had an awesome scent to it as well. It also made brusing my hair alot easier. I would definitely recommend this product.

March 25, 2018

I've started using shampoo again thanks to this product!

I love the size and easy-to-use container. The product is creamy and lathers up nicely, without being too thick, so it provides nice coverage. You can really feel the nourishing oils at work while it help cleans the hair. The lavender scent is so nice and natural, and it helps calm my anxious mind when I shower. A perfect form of self love. I would highly recommend this product and this brand. My hair smells and feels amazing, so clean, nourished, and healthy.

Great feel & results

I tend to struggle with greasy hair even after washing so I’m always switching shampoos once my hair seems to get used to them so this was a welcomed change.

I used the shampoo a few tones before I wanted to write a review but honestly after the first wash I noticed a difference in my hair.

I found I had to use a little more product then usual but didn’t mind the extra lather.

The smell was good but I liked it better on the conditioner oddly enough.

I really liked this product and would purchase on my own.

#gotitfree

March 25, 2018

Amazing scent and great quality!

I got this product fro free thanks to the product review club, The shampoo was my favorite of the 3 products I received it made my frizzy hair soft and smooth, it smells like a fresh lavender garden and I would definitely recommend it to anyone, I've made it my new go-to shampoo! #gotitfree

Salon quality shampoo !

The lavender scent in this shampoo is great not too overpowering. Shampoo is salon quality left my hair feeling extremely clean no residue or buildup . Followed by argan oil conditioner amazing. Great for thick , course or wavy hair. I love the fact the oil is organic and the bottles are 100% recycled. Thank you for the opportunity to try this product complimentary thanks to Chick Advisor!

March 24, 2018

This shampoo surprised me!

In the past, I haven't always had the best experience with more natural based hair products so I wasn't sure what to expect from the Love Beauty and Planet shampoo. I was pleasantly surprised however! First off, the packaging is beautiful and makes my shower look like a spa. Next, even though I am not a fan of the scent of lavender, I found the scent to be subtle and not too overpowering.

The shampoo lathers really well and rinses easily from the hair. I really felt that my hair got a thorough clean with this product. The consistency of the shampoo is perfect: not too runny and not too thick. After my hair had dried and throughout the day, I could smell the subtle scent of lavender in my hair. So it has lasting scent power.

My hair tends to be frizzy and this shampoo calmed the frizzies and left my hair soft and manageable. Sometimes products that control frizz can weigh the hair down but not this product. My hair was felt light and airy.

Overall, I am impressed with this shampoo and would definitely recommend it to others. Since I'm not a huge fan of lavender, I would love to try other hair products from this brand in another scent.

I received this product free of charge for review purposes.

Very Shiny and luscious

This shampoo makes my hair sooooooooooo shiny and soft. I think the smell is stronger then the conditioner and the body wash. I still like the unique smell. Has such a relaxing feel and scent to it. LOVE IT!!

Smells really good!

I received this shampoo from ChickAdvisor for free for testing purposes. #GotItFree

Upon first impression, I love how good this shampoo smells! It's very herbal and authentic lavender! I love what the Love Beauty & Planet brand stands for because not only does it do good for my hair but it also helps do good for the planet and environment. The argan oil helped to nourish my dry and frizzy hair and the lavender made my hair and bathroom smell amazing all day! I do with the shampoo would lather up just a bit more but overall, I'm really happy with it and would purchase and recommend.