Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#15 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

Wow 😍

Ce produit rend mes cheveux qui sont habituellement gras et grichus après un lavage mais ce shampooing mousse beaucoup avec seulement une petite noisette et mes cheveux sont soyeux et il paraisse en santé.

Overscented

ARGAN OIL & LAVENDER SMOOTH AND SERENE SHAMPOO provides a wonderful lather. I love how this formula doesn't weigh my hair down at all though; it leaves my hair so bouncy and happy and soft. But one and huge minus is the scent. It’s so annoying for me that sometimes I have a headache.

treat your hair!

When you first open this shampoo it had a really nice odor that isn’t too strong.The texture is actually quite luxurious and you don’t need to use a ton to get a great lather. This shampoo even made my scalp feel tingly which I wasn’t expecting at first but have come to enjoy!
    It rinses really cleanly with absolutely no residue left over.
    This is a very nice shampoo that I would recommend to anyone!

Would definitely recommend this

I was sent this for review from ChickAdvisor and I have been using this non-stop. I have dry hair but oily scalp and it can get very tricky finding a perfect shampoo or conditioner and this has been perfect in all respects. This shampoo cleans the scalp perfectly well without stripping the hair off from any moisture and it smells great. This works specially well paired with the conditioner and leaves the hair feeling soft and bouncy. I will continue to buy this and would definitely recommend this to everyone.

AMAZING shampoo

I was really excited to receive LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET ARGAN OIL & LAVENDER SMOOTH AND SERENE SHAMPOO to test and review.

It is a nice big bottle, and the shampoo lathered and cleaned my hair very nicely. The scent is AMAZING. Every time i kind of turned of flipped my hair i would catch a whiff of the lavender scent. It wasnt overpowering, but i definitely noticed it all day, which is unusual for me. Usually i think shampoos smell nice in the bottle, and while i lather, but the scent never stays. I would repurchase this brand based on the scent alone, but also because it made my hair very soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend to friends and family as well.

Thanks @ChickAdvisor and @beautyandplanet for sending me this to try. #gotitfree #trylovebeautyplanet

April 02, 2018

A great shampoo for frizzy hair

I have super frizzy hair that can never really be tamed. I found this shampoo helped a lot to tame some flyaways. Using this in conjunction with the conditioner I found helped! This shampoo has argan oil which I think definitely helps fight frizz. My hair does not feel weighed down or greasy which is a huge plus as well! The scent is definitely noticeable but not overwhelming which I was worried about!

*I received this as part of the ChickAdvisory Review Club free for review. All thoughts are my own.

Tames my frizz!

Firstly, I love this scent! It's the perfect smell for someone with frizzy hair and a love for night time showering. It lathers up very well and leaves my hair feeling clean and moisturized. Definitely recommend. I received this product as a part of the product review club for free in exchange for my honest review.

April 02, 2018

Cleans well without stripping my hair dry

When I found out I was being sent the lavender scent to review, I was a little worried, since some lavender scents bug me, but this one is light and lovely!

This shampoo cleans really well without drying out my hair too much, probably because of the argan oil. I could see it being gentle enough for everyday use, though I try to only wash my hair on the second or third day. And, like the rest of its scent family, this shampoo surrounds you with relaxing lavender, making it a great product for use at the end of a long day or anytime you need to relax.

3.2/5

April 02, 2018

Works well with a good scent!

As a big fan of lavender I was really excited to try this shampoo! Thank you to ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free and all opinions are my own thoughts.
    The perfect way to relax after a long day is washing my hair and having my shower filled with a lavender scent. It was so relaxing and calming and made me want to not stop shampooing my hair!! It cleaned my hair well and did not leave it feeling dry when I went to rinse it out. Using the same conditioner afterwards just added to the experience. The only downside for me was I found the scent lingered in my hair after I was finished and not in a good way. It was less of a lavender scent and more of a strong perfume scent. I'm not a fan, but I would definitely add this line of products to my guest bath because I know my guests would love to use these products when they stay over.
    #gotitfree #ChickAdvisor

1.0/5

Left My Scalp Oily

This shampoo left my scalp feeling and looking oily/greasy/like I haven't washed my hair in days. While I really appreciate the eco-friendly and skin-friendly ingredients, this shampoo is just not for me. I have a dry, flaky scalp and this did nothing for the flakes/itchiness and made it look dirty. The smell is really nice though!
    I received this product free to try through ChickAdvisor.