Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#15 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

Nicely Scented Shampoo That Tames Frizz

Love Beauty and Planet Lavender & Argan Oil shampoo is perfect for tackling dry frizzy hair and waves. It leaves a wonderful, woody scent behind and it lasts for a long time.

For me personally I found this shampoo to be a little too hydrating as I like to leave quite a bit of time between washes. Because of this it didn't really clean my hair effectively and left it feeling quite oily. It would be great to use right before drying and straightening my hair, but unfortunately I wouldn't get more than a day or 2 out of the style because of the greasy feeling.

This shampoo would be excellent for someone with very dry hair or for those who are prone to frizz and wash their hair daily. I don't feel that the performance of this shampoo on my hair would makes the price tag worth it for me.

April 09, 2018

J'ai adorée le produit love beauty&planet;a la lavande

J'ai adoré les produits love beauty a la lavande.... l'odeur ma un peu surprise au début surtout celui du shampoing mais après plusieurs utilisation jadore beaucoup se produit il sens bon lodeur reste longtemps sur les cheveux les rend super doux et soyeux et pour le revitalisant ses vrai que sa prend moins de temps de rinçage je suis satisfaite de ces produits

@chickadvisor
    #trylovebeautyplanet
    #gotitfree
    @lovebeautyandplanet

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great shampoo

love beauty and planet argan oil & lavender shampoo has an amazing scent, stronger than the conditioner, may be a little over powering to some, it was my favourite thing about this product (plus all the natural ingredients) and the bottle is made of 100% recycled materials! I had to use this product a few times before I reviewed it because then I really know how my hair reacts to it, It cleaned and helped with my frizzy hair a bit, but I had to use alot of the shampoo (LOTS) I have thick longish hair and I dont think this bottle will last long, most natural products dont lather and spread out as much as other products but it cleaned great, I will buy this product if it goes on sale #gotitfree

April 09, 2018

Loved the smell! Super smooth hair!

I was amazed right away at the smell. It wasn't an overpowering smell, but a gentle, relaxing scent. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the scent lasted throughout the day. After only two washes, I noticed a significant difference in the smoothness of my hair and it was so much more easier to comb after a shower.
    I am loving this shampoo and will be buying it again for sure!

Try this shampoo

I was hesitant to try this shampoo because of the lavender in it, as I thought it would be over-bearing. It actually was a nice smell and very relaxing. I shampooed my hair 2x as I do with all shampoos and the results were great. It really leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth.

April 08, 2018

Soothing indeed

I was lucky enough to be chosen by ChickAdvisor to try out the 3 products from this line.

I've seen them around most recently in Rexall. While I don't have curly hair, it is frizzy.

I'm usually not a huge fan of Lavender scents, mainly because they're too overwhelming. But with the shampoo, conditioner and body wash, the scent doesn't linger too much.

I shower at night and in the mornings, my hair feels so incredibly soft. I would recommend using the conditioner as well, otherwise my hair would not be as soft. I'm really enjoying the 3 products and have been using them daily. Now that I've become used to the scent, I do find it soothing.

The body wash is also nice. It lathers up a lot and smells great.

I would certainly use this again and purchase once I run out. But I do want to try their other lines as well.

April 07, 2018

Un shampooing au parfum envoûtant !

Tout d'abord,j'aimerais remercier ChickAdvisor de m'avoir sélectionnée. Afin de tester GRATUITEMENT la collection Smooth and Serene avec huile d'argan et lavande de Love Beauty & Planet (Gel douche,Shampooing et conditionneur).Ainsi que la compagnie Unilever pour cette belle opportunité.

Avant d'être choisie,je connaissais ces produits seulement de vue. J'avais pu les remarquer dans la circulaire de WalMart et Pharmaprix etc.La présentation des différentes gammes est attirante et ils sont disponibles en plusieurs formules selon le type de votre cheveux.

Les tops: Le shampooing a un parfum captivant et relaxant.Je l'adore!Sous la douche , il crée une mousse douce et onctueuse.Il est aussi anti-frisottis.Il répond bien à ces promesses.

Les flops: Mes cheveux sont un peu plus long à sécher.Il contient aussi des ingrédients tels que le sulfate,PPG,EDTA qui sont des ingrédients soient synthétiques ou en provenance du pétrole.Heureusement selon l'INCI ,ils y figurent à la fin de la liste.Donc,ils sont là mais à faible quantité.

En général,j'ai adorée mon expérience avec le shampooing.D'ailleurs, je lève mon chapeau à Unilever qui c'est donné comme défi d'être plus écologique.Je vous invite à visiter leur site internet pour en savoir plus.

Voici d'autres bonnes raisons d'essayer le Shampooing Smooth and Serene:

-Respect du végétalisme
    -Aucun test sur les animaux
    -Sans silicones
    -Sans colorants
    -Sans parabènes
    -Flacon contenant 100% de plastique recyclé

#cadeau
    #gotitfree
    #tryLoveBeautyPlanet

Heavenly scented shampoo!

Before getting this shampoo I didn't know that you could have both luxury and something that was kind to the environment in one product. I loved trying the shampoo. Not only did it work great it smelled amazing! I think the scent was my favorite part. I will definitely buy again. I look forward to using more products by this company. I got the shampoo free for testing purposes from Chickadvisor.

Excellent shampoo

I received this product for free to review it, and I am seriously impressed.

I have curly hair, which means I use a lot of product in it; this shampoo clears out all that gunk with ease in a single wash, but doesn't make my hair feel too stripped or dry afterward.

I also have a bright blue colour in my hair, and this shampoo seems to be doing an even better job of leaving the dye alone than my salon's special shampoo did....!? I'm going to be re-colouring soon and I'm kind of hyped to see if it lasts even longer than normal with this shampoo :)

April 06, 2018

Aucun frisottis!

J'ai été impressionnée par le shampoing. Il laisse mes cheveux hydratés et l'odeur de lavande rend l'expérience plus zen. J'ai remarqué que je n'ai plus de frissotis quand je me coiffe et c'est que je cherchais depuis longtemps! Je l'ai reçu en cadeau de ChickAdvisor. Merci ChickAdvisor!