Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#17 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

Squeaky Clean

I received this product from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my review.
    I love having a shampoo and conditioner that matches my body wash! And lavender is one of my favourite scents, so this is easy to love.
    I only need a little bit of this ( it seems like less than that I usually use with my other shampoo) to cleanse my somewhat thick, medium length hair. It does leave my hair a little too clean feeling, and not as easy to brush through when I’m styling after, if I don’t use anything else but the conditioner. But it does a great job at cleansing my hair, and leaves it smelling so beautiful!
    I don’t use this every time I shampoo, more like every other time, but I really love using it and would recommend for sure.

April 10, 2018

A good back up, but not my first choice

I’ll be first to admit that I’m a huge snob when it comes to my hair and the products I use on it. I’m open to trying new things but generally don’t until the current product just isn’t cutting it anymore. (If it ain’t broke don’t fix it, right?)
    I prefer my salon products but do often look for other options that may lower my beauty costs. The Love, Beauty & Planet Argann Oil and Lavender smooth and Serene shampoo is definitely budget friendly and effective but it will remain my second in command for now.
    I love the scent and the lather that is produced by the shampoo but did find that my hair didn’t respond as well as I would have hoped. It smelled good and felt great wet but I noticed it wasn’t as soft and a bit on the frizzy side after use. I would definitely keep it on hand as a back up brand but won’t be my go to.

April 10, 2018

Love love love! This product and scent

My free LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET ARGAN OIL AND LAVENDER SMOOTH AND SERENE SHAMPOO from chick advisor has become my most recent favorite product I have in the house! The scent guys... Aside from the product working just as it should, taming and smoothing my ruly ends,the scent alone makes me so happy with this product. It comes on strong in the shower giving off a truly serene moment and then drys off into a subtle lavender-y scent that I catch a whif of throughout the day, lovely hair and lovely scent.

April 10, 2018

I am so excited to review this product! I had an amazing experience trying out the Love Beauty and Planet shampoo and conditioner system. I have wavy/curly hair and frizz is my everyday life year round. I use a ton of product to tame my hair but, up until now, I haven't found a shampoo and conditioner that makes the rest of my hair routine unnecessary. My frizz is almost completely gone. It's incredible!
    The scent is beautiful. It's light, floral and feminine and it really LASTS! I was so impressed with the moisturizing formula and the easy rinsing.
    The last thing is that I was so thrilled to find that the product is natural, vegan and eco-friendly. It's great that Love Beauty and Planet makes products that not only work wonderfully but don't come at the expense of the planet. I couldn't be happier! I recommend this product to absolutely everyone!

April 10, 2018

Smells great, wish it went further

I feel much the same about this shampoo as I do about the body wash in the same line - it smells amazing! I do wish the product went a little further though, because I had to go back for more product in order to finish washing my hair. The product is supposed to help with frizziness and I do think it helped!

April 09, 2018

Did not do a stand out job

This as well as the conditioner has such a great smell. It had a nice lather which is critical for me, but it didn't wow me. My hair was not any softer than usual, it didn't provide any results for my frizzy hair. I wouldn't recommend. There are better alternatives on the market. It did come with a lot of product

April 09, 2018

Absolutely love this shampoo!

I was so excited to get to try this Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo. I received a full size bottle and have been testing it out for about 2 weeks. I absolutely love this shampoo. My hair is so soft (my niece was braiding it the other day and said how soft it was) and the frizz is gone. I have been leaving my hair to air dry. So impressed with this shampoo from Love Beauty & Planet and it is definitely my go to shampoo now. #gotitfree

Smells so nice.

The scent is what will captivate you with this product. I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor. I don't love that it's made with SLS, but do appreciate that it's a vegan product. A little bit does a super rich lather, but the scent is definitely what will make you want to buy it!

I adore this shampoo

I first received Love Beauty and Planet shampoo in lavender a few weeks ago and haven’t stopped using it. My hair feels clean refreshed and balanced. The scent makes for a very relaxing feel good shower. Paired with the lavender conditioner the pampering spa like shower continues in your very own shower. I definitely recommend this product!

Updated On: April 09, 2018

@chickadvisor
    #trylovebeautyplanet
    #gotitfree
    @lovebeautyandplanet

April 09, 2018

Un bon shampoing, mais il ne ressort pas du lot

Ce shampoing a une odeur délicieuse, comme les autres produits de la gamme argan et lavande. Il mousse vraiment bien ! Pas besoin d'une grande quantité pour couvrir tous mes cheveux qui m'arrivent au milieu des omoplates. Je considère qu'il faut partie de mes shampoings préférés, mais il n'a rien de plus extraordinaire que les autres. Il est donc dans mon top 5, mais pas dans mon top 3, si vous voyez ce que je veux dire :)