Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#15 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

April 12, 2018

Yessss

Loved this product. I received it free and was so glad because I love what the company stands for. The product was a tad strong smelling but smelt really lovely. It left my hair feeling clean. My scalp can feel itchy after some products but this was not the case here.

J’ai adoré!

J’ai beaucoup aimé ce shampooing! J’ai l’impression que mes cheveux sont bien propres après l’avoir utilisé. J’ai le cuire chevelu sensible et il est assez appaisant! La seule chose qui me déplait un peu, c’est l’odeur plutôt forte. Je n’ai pas tellement envie de sentir la lavande toute la journée. Pour cette raison, j’essaierais une autre gamme la prochaine fois.

* produit reçu gratuitement grâce à Chick advisor

Great smell

First of all I want to disclose that I received this product free to review. This shampoo was pretty good, it smells absolutely amazing! It cleaned my hair well, but not like my usual shampoo.

Love this Shampoo

I like that this shampoo is eco friendly! I also love the Lavender scent! It is a bit strong when you first open the bottle, but its not over powering after you use it. I love how this product works with my hair type, and how my hair feels after using it. I would buy this if I saw it in the store. #gotitfree

spa like

I got this free to try. this Is my now go to product. I am in love with how the company is trying to differentiate themselves by promoting their environmentally friendly aspect.

The smell is outstanding. not to strong, but enough to make taking a shower relaxing

Shampoing efficace

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement en échange de mes commentaires. J'ai bien aimé ce shampoing. Je ne suis pas fan de lavande mais comme j'ai les cheveux frisés, c'est ce qui m'a été désigné. L'odeur de lavande est plutôt légère et mélangée à d'autres odeurs pour un résultat agréable. Le parfum est durable. Il laisse le cheveux propre et léger. Mes cheveux étaient plus frisés qu'à l'habitude avec ce shampoing.

April 11, 2018

A lovely relaxing experience in a bottle.

I am so excited for Love Beauty and Planet’s Shampoo in Lavender because it smells so good. Labender is definitely my jam and this shampoo delivers! It is amazing. The shampoo itself works well but I cannot get much lather out of it. Otherwise another hit from this line!

Smell Divine!

The smell...the smell... the smell! It smells lovely!
    I have hair that is always in need of smoothing and this did a decent job. Not great but still good. My hair felt really nice and clean and there was a good lather.
    Overall enjoyed using and happy to find a good cruelty free, natural shampoo

Squeaky Clean

I received this product from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my review.
    I love having a shampoo and conditioner that matches my body wash! And lavender is one of my favourite scents, so this is easy to love.
    I only need a little bit of this ( it seems like less than that I usually use with my other shampoo) to cleanse my somewhat thick, medium length hair. It does leave my hair a little too clean feeling, and not as easy to brush through when I’m styling after, if I don’t use anything else but the conditioner. But it does a great job at cleansing my hair, and leaves it smelling so beautiful!
    I don’t use this every time I shampoo, more like every other time, but I really love using it and would recommend for sure.

April 10, 2018

A good back up, but not my first choice

I’ll be first to admit that I’m a huge snob when it comes to my hair and the products I use on it. I’m open to trying new things but generally don’t until the current product just isn’t cutting it anymore. (If it ain’t broke don’t fix it, right?)
    I prefer my salon products but do often look for other options that may lower my beauty costs. The Love, Beauty & Planet Argann Oil and Lavender smooth and Serene shampoo is definitely budget friendly and effective but it will remain my second in command for now.
    I love the scent and the lather that is produced by the shampoo but did find that my hair didn’t respond as well as I would have hoped. It smelled good and felt great wet but I noticed it wasn’t as soft and a bit on the frizzy side after use. I would definitely keep it on hand as a back up brand but won’t be my go to.