4.1/5
Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair 3 in 1 Benefit Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Oil

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash

3.2/5

December 06, 2018

A little goes a long way!

As someone with dry, frizzy hair, hair oil is my go-to product. From the get go, I love the scent of Love, Beauty & Planet products and this hair oil is no exception.

After shampooing and conditioning my hair, I'll towel dry my hair until it's just damp before I apply 1-2 pumps of this oil on my relatively long hair. Personally, I found that 1-2 pumps was more than enough as a little goes a long way. From my experience, it's easier to apply to damp hair than mostly dry hair as it is easier to distribute the oil evenly on damp hair. I find that the formula is relatively thin, so you have to quickly apply it with a light hand.

When my hair dries, it's noticeably less frizzy, shinier, and also smells lovely. Sometimes, I can see that I didn't apply the oil evenly as some of my hair clumps together a bit more, but that only happens when I use more than 1-2 pumps and apply it on drier hair.

My main concern with this product is that the packaging itself seems to feel cheap despite its beautiful label design. Overall, I think it could benefit being made from sturdier plastic.

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

June 10, 2018

Talk about SHINE!

I love this serum. It made my hair incredibly shiny and easy to manage - I didn't even need to use a brush! I was able to get through my waves/curls with my fingers only. The smell of all LB&P;products is to die for, and this is no exception. I really like the fact they are socially and environmentally responsible as well.

April 21, 2018

Smells AH-MAZING!

A little bit of this product goes a long way! I have long hair and can only use one pump of this product avoid overdoing it. If you use too much of this product, because it is an oil, you will have to wash your hair sooner because it will look greasy. So use this product sparingly and your hair will love it! I find the scent of this product lasts a very long time, usually until I wash my hair again, and I receive compliments from people on how great my hair smells even the day after I’ve used this product.

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. #gotitfree

April 20, 2018

Oil with benefits

This oil is ment to be used prior to shampooing with the matching Love Beauty and Planet shampoo and conditioner for best results. I have tried it both with using the oil before shampooing and also I have skipped the oil. Both deliver good results but when you use the oil your hair smells much better and feels more moisturized. I also tried using a bit of the oil on the ends of my hair after shampooing and conditioning and its okay but it performs better for me when I use it before I shampoo.

I would purchase this again if the price was good. I could do with out it but its a nice added treatment to my hair.

I received this product in exchange for review.

April 19, 2018

So soft!

I couldn’t believe e how effective this product would be, being all natural but it’s amazing. Leaves your hair not only soft and smooth but smelling lovely too.

April 19, 2018

Smells great

I loved the smell of this. It left my hair soft and smooth. It helped with the fly aways. The first time using it I put to much in and my hair was greasy but now I know better

April 18, 2018

Magnifique pour les cheveux abimé

j'ai eu la chance de tester ce produit avec le shampoing et revitalisant de la meme gamme. J'ai bien aimé le produit, mais j'ai trouver qu'il laissait les cheveux gras.

Yum!

This hair oil smells so fantastic! I use it on myself and my daughters super long hair. Definitely need to avoid the roots and just apply it to the ends as it says on the bottle.

Quality product

Makes my hair feel shiny and healthy but not weighed down. My fine hair usually has a hard time tolerating oils because it gets so heavy but this one works well for me. It might be because my hair is heavily bleached now but I really like this. It feels nice when I use it but I wonder how much actual repairing it does? I’d have to discontinue use to find out.

This product was sent to me complimentary from chick advisor for review purposes

April 18, 2018

Loving the smell and feel, need more time

The product has a really great smell and feels great in my hair. I just wish I had more time to test it out to really see it's effectiveness. I feel like hair repair needs a good few months to see results, but so far so good!