Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Shampoo Reviews
#17 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Conditioner, Hair Oil, and Body Wash.

Smells fantastic!

I received this product free in exchange for this review.

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean & doesn’t make it greasy which I love! However as someone with light dandruff it definitely hasn’t helped with that. I do however love the scent!

Shampoo

The shampoo is amazing because you don’t have to use a ton of it to get a good lather in your hair. I love the smell of the product and the over all set as a whole!

Makes my hair so smooth

I am loving what this shampoo is doing to my hair!!

First of all, it smells SO good. I could smell it all day. Second, it makes my hair so smooth and silky soft. It is rare that a shampoo can tame my hair, but this does such a good job of it! I am definitely going to buy this shampoo again when it runs out. This is definitely my favourite shampoo that I have tried so far!

Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge from ChickAdvisor. All opinions are my own.

April 11, 2018

Smell will take you away to paradise

First of all, I absolutely love the scent of this whole line. It is a very natural ( think essential oil) type of scent. This shampoo did take a bit of an effort to dispense as I had to shake it a couple times for the product to reach the spout. Although, this product is more natural (a plus!) it still lathers very well. I find it cleansed my hair well, my hair was not oily or dry feeling at all after using this shampoo. I look forward to conitnuing using this shampoo in hope for more long term results repairing my damaged (bleached ) hair.

Smells Divine

I have been using the Love, Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Shampoo for the past two weeks, and have been loving my soft, wavy, delicious smelling hair!

The texture of this shampoo is a little different than others I have used, but considering all of the bsd things that are not in the product, I consider it a fair trade! This shampoo is free of silicones, dyes, and parabens, but still performs so well!

My hair is long (down to the small of my back), and it can get quite dry at the ends, while frizzy at the top. After using this shampoo, it smells lightly of coconuts, is frizz free, and so light and flowy! I find it to be moisturized without being weighed down.

A little goes a long way, and I'm able to make it three days between washes without issue. I would certainly buy more products from this line!

This product was provided to me courtesy of the ChickAdvisor Product review club, in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

Feeling clean!

I'm really impressed with this shampoo. The first thing I noticed was the lovely scent, it gives my hair a nice, light coconut smell. But, what I like most is how clean it leaves my hair feeling. You don't always get great results with products that are more natural, but this really worked for me. Tonight, my hair felt dirty after a night out with hairspray followed by a sweaty workout, and this shampoo did the trick, my hair is now feeling super clean. I love it!

April 10, 2018

Love this shampoo! Will for sure buy again!

As part of the chickadvisor review panel, I was able to try this great new shampoo. I #gotitfree to try, and must say I’m impressed. The smell is amazing. It’s so tropical and natural smelling. Smells like vacation in a bottle! The shampoo took care of my hair needs, washing just the right amount without drying my hair out. My hair was shiny and clean after drying. I will be buying this shampoo in the future!

Excellent new shampoo

I was very excited to be chosen to review this product courtesy of ChickAdvisor and Love Beauty Planet in exchange for my honest review. The company states that this product delivers a meaningful boost of moisture that helps restore and revitalizes damaged hair. My hair is quite damaged after years of heat application, and I am always looking for gentle products to clean it without stripping it of moisture. This product really fits the bill, and I love that it includes coconut oil which is excellent for moisturizing.

Smells amazing!

I received this product to test through ChickAdvisor's product review club. This shampoo is pricey, but it smells amazing and does the job. I love how well it lathers and leaves a beautiful scent in the hair. I'm a big fan of this brand now!

Better than expected!

I colour my hair with semi-permanent hair products and normally avoid shampoos that are not sulfate-free. I was surprised by how little my colour faded after multiple uses. I only use a small amount and it doesn't lather up like some shampoos do which I prefer. My hair feels clean and looks refreshed after every use.