Love Beauty & Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher Shampoo Reviews
#21 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Conditioner and Body Wash

refreshing

I like this shampoo but I also don't. I like it as it smells great. the only reason that I don't like it is because for me I love a shampoo that lathers up really well. I would use it again but would prefer it more if it lathered up.

Great Shampoo

i really enjoy this shampoo. It smells great and after using it my hair felt clean and super soft. I really liked the packaging the product came in as well.

love beauty & Planet shampoing

J'ai adoré ce shampoing! Il super bien lavé mes cheveux. Ils sont même resté propres sans gras 2 jours de plus qu'habituellement! Je suis vraiment impressionnée! J'aime bien l'odeur d'huile essentielle! Un GROS coup de coeur! Merci de m'avoir permis de tester cette marque je j'adopte dès maintenant!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Don't walk by it.. Try it!

I've been that person who has seen this in the stores and said "that looks different, I wonder if it's any good?". Thanks to Chick Advisor and Love, Beauty, & Planet, I was able to try it for free #gotitfree. And I'm happy to say I will be buying from this line again. It's a bit pricey for the amount you get but for the quality, ingredients (organic), and planet-friendly (100% recycled plastic), it's worth it. When using with the conditioner it leaves your hair nice, light, and you feel refreshed after using. The only two little minor issues I had was the scent reminded me a lot of my husbands shaving gel and/or body wash, and it didn't leave my hair as smooth as I would have liked. Can't wait to try other products from this brand. Give it a shot. Thank you.

April 09, 2018

You feel refreshed after!

So this is the kind of shampoo that needs a conditioner after. Cause I used it with the conditioner and my hair felt great and my husband tried it without (his hair smelled lovely) but his hair felt dry after.

Overall you hair feel fresh and smalls fab but don't forget to use the conditioner.

Refreshing

I enjoyed using this shampoo. It did exactly what the name said 'refreshing' 'radiant'
    The smell was rejuvenating similar to mint but milder. Left my hair clean and full.
    As the shampoo is thicker in consistency, I found squeezing the bottle a bit difficult with wet hands.

April 08, 2018

Try this shampoo

I was fortunate to be asked to test out this shampoo (and conditioner) through Chick Advisor. This shampoo felt light but I still need to use it more before I can decide if I love it or not. The lather is amazing, and my hair feels great, but sometimes I need to use a dry shampoo the next day as it has a bit of a greasy look. I also prefer a floral scent in my shampoo but that is just my personal taste. All that to say, so far it’s ok I’m just not sure yet if I’ll buy it in the future. #gotitfree #Chickadvisor

April 07, 2018

Great shampoo, but strong scent!

I am all about supporting products that are all natural, good for the environment (and for me) and so I was super excited to try out this new brand. In terms of effectiveness, the shampoo has been great at leaving my hair feeling clean and a little goes a long way which is great. I'm used to using all natural products, and have found that this one sudded up a lot more than other natural products I've used - so if that's something you like, then you'll definitely like this product. It definitely makes it feel like you're getting a deep clean.

The only thing was that I did find the scent to be very strong and to me it smelled a lot like a men's cologne. Not my favourite scent. On the upside though, my boyfriend really liked it and has been using it as well! In the future, I'd probably go for a different scent, but overall I am pleased with how well the shampoo has cleaned my hair. Also, I like that the opening is big so it's easy to pour out, although I do find the bottles to be a bit low quality, although it hasn't really bothered me much.

*I received this product at no charge in exchange for my honest review.

April 07, 2018

Went around making my coworkers smell my hair.

I received this free from Chickadvisor. Everything about this shampoo makes me happy. The smell is fantastic and my hair felt nicer even after the first rinse! After that it was all downhill from there. Anytime my hair swished this way or that, it was all that I could smell- which resulted in me making others smell it too lol!

Not totally sold yet on the product as far as future purchases go. Will have a better idea in a month or so.

Thank you Love Beauty & Planet and Chickadvisor.

April 06, 2018

Love it

This shampoo smells awesome and made my hair soft and shiny. One of my biggest concerns is having an itchy scalp and lots of dandruff. Usually when I try out a new shampoo it makes the problem worse, which is why I only use sulphate free shampoo. I was so relieved that after only a couple of days use, my scalp was a lot less itchy and I had noticeably less dandruff. It’s a lot cheaper than my current shampoo for dandruff as well.
    The shampoo cleans my hair really well, definitely less greasy so I can go longer in between washings. I have semi-permanent dyed hair and after using it for almost two weeks it was colour safe for me.
    I love that’s it’s more eco-friendly but still affordable. I will definitely be purchasing this again.