Love Child Organics Purée Reviews
#11 in Baby Food

June 30, 2020

We love these pouches!

These pouches worked great with our baby to start solids and now that she is older, we throw them in our bag for a quick snack on the go. Love the variety of flavours.

June 16, 2020

Baby loves them!

I bought these for both my boys and they were a hit. I loved that they were Canadian and the grocery store often had promos on them. The flavour variety was nice and they were handy to keep in the diaper bag to supplement or top up a meal out.

April 21, 2020

Great price and taste

My little guy loves these pouches. They have so many great flavors and he always wants more ! They are a great price point too and I love the simple ingredients. Highly recommend.

March 31, 2020

Great flavour combo's

Love child has some great flavours even i would consider eating lol
    the bananna-pumpkin-apple-coconut cream is so tasty, my kids love it. It brings a bit of warmth with a touch of cardamon, and some chia and oats. I like that they have flavours that are otherwise not easily accessable.
    The pouches are also super convenient.

February 26, 2020

Love these food pouches!

My baby loves these food pouches! It doesn’t seem to matter what flavours they are, she gobbles them up and always wants more! I love that the ingredients are simple, organic, and no added sugar. Loaded with nutrients and I can feel good about what I’m nourishing my little babe with.

February 03, 2020

Toddler loves since baby!

My daughter started eating these since she was a baby and continues to enjoy them regularly at 3 years old. The flavors are versatile and fresh and include fruits and veggies that we would not have regularly.

January 30, 2020

I feel good feeding Love Child Organics purées to my kids

These are the only baby food purée pouches we buy and feed to our littles! The ingredients are simple and they’re packed with good nutrients from fruit and veggies. They’re super handy to toss into your bag when you’re on the go, and even when my toddler is going through a picky stage they will almost always down one of these. Our favourite is the “spinach, kiwi, apple and broccoli” purée but there is such a great selection of flavours.

January 11, 2020

So Good!

My daughter loves these. They taste great. They are delicious and nutritious and easy to pack when we are on the go. Super cool that they have a recycling program. These are a bit more expensive but often go on sale. I just wish they had some more savoury options that included more veggies and meat.

November 25, 2019

Best baby food on the market!

My baby loved these at the stage he was eating purées. They’re packed with flavour and great options, it’s easy to find yourself picking up more than you need! It’s and easy solution to hunger cries and if you put it in the fridge, it becomes a great way to soothe their aching gums.

November 03, 2019

My baby loves these and I love the ingredients

I love the natural organic ingredients used and the quality of this food. I have found higher nutrients with this brand when comparing nutrition labels and my baby absolutely loves them. They are gone in moments now that shes a year and she could self feed with the pouches shortly after 6 months of age (when we started solids). Highly recommend these!