Love Child Organics - Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Beets and Cinnamon Baby Food Reviews
Ranked #114 in Baby Food

July 08, 2017

Definitely buying this product again.

I spent twenty minutes reading ingredient lists on the back of organic baby food pouches before finding Love Child Organics. It was the only one without any added acids (absorbic/citric). It is a bit on the pricier side but you definitely get what you pay for. I was Leary about giving my son store bought baby food since I've prepared all of his meals/snacks for him myself in the past but this is definitely a brand I can trust. And as an added bonus, he LOVES this flavour! I've bought it a couple of times now and he gulps it right up!

December 04, 2014

My baby looooooves all Love Child packs!! Mama likes the quality and variety!

September 09, 2014

As my daughter has extremely sensitive skin I choose to use products which only use organic products. I have tried all of the love child organic foods and she loves them! The food is a little more pricey then your average baby food but the benefits I've found of feeding my daughter organic food has outweighed the price. She has horrible eczema that was flaring up with any food she was eating until I began with the love child organic food line. Would recommend to every mom!

July 17, 2014

I almost never feed my child prepared baby food, but for plane trips I find it a must. On a recent trip I gave my little guy some of this purée and he just loved it. Contains only organic fruit, veg and some cinnamon. Very happy with it.