4.9/5
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch Reviews
#2 in Books

February 07, 2020

Children’s Classic

I read this book multiple times when I was a little kid. It’s a children’s classic book. It’s a book that’s easy to read, especially for kids that’s are just learning how to read.

February 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Childhood favourite.

Way back in the day when I graduated from Kindergarten this was the gift that was given to us. My mom would read it to me and always cry, which as a kid you'd think I wouldn't like that but even then for some reason I understood was special. Now much like the book I look back with nostalgia to those times.

January 05, 2020

classic!great for adults too

child friendly lasting memoreis versatile bonding time
    easy to understand
    a nightly rotuine
    my older child still read it

makes being a parent even more amazing

October 19, 2019

Beautiful Story

I have had this book since I was a child, and my mom used to read it to me. It’s beautifully written and illustrated, and so heartwarming. It still makes me feel things after all these years, and holds a different meaning as an adult.

October 13, 2019

Love You Forever

I received this book as a baby shower gift and was told the backstory behind it which is absolutely heart wrenching. It's a very sweet but emotional book.

July 05, 2019

like it

I just love this book. It is a bit on the "unusual" side, but that is just Munsch for ya. I first read this my Freshman year of college. I cried then and I cry when I read it to my girls. It's the intergenerational, unconditional love of mother/son and then father/daughter that I feel a strong connection with.

June 04, 2019

Family Favourite

I have always loved this book and have memories of my mom reading it to us as kids. It's so well loved that my brother bought a new one for my mom this past Christmas so she can read to her 1 year old grandson.

May 19, 2019

A Classic

My wife bought this and we read it to our children for years. A timeless story with a very reassuring message for young children. It is a classic that should be in every home with young children, written by Robert Munsch, one of the best children's book authors ever.

May 08, 2019

Great book!

I purchased this book for my neice and I also received it as a gift for my baby. Both love this book and look forward to bedtime storytime to read the book and look through the pages!

March 20, 2019

Worth the read.

A few years ago when my daughter was young, she had wanted me to read her this book. I cried. I bawled. And now, years later, I still cry when I think about it, because it makes me think of my ageing mother. This book is a must-have and a must-read for anyone.