Lärabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 324 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

June 07, 2017

I happened to be out the other day and felt a bit on the woozy side because I rushed out
    without having breakfast. So, I saw the larabars and chose the peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
    one, paid for it as I left shopping. I just took a bite and couldn't believe how delicious it was.
    I checked the back for the ingredients , as I usually do and found all simple natural ingredients.
    High in protein and fibre and iron.
    It gave me the boost I needed to go on with my day. They come in various varieties , hard to choose from.
    Delicious.

May 15, 2017

My two preteens and I love this flavour of this bar. Other Larabar flavours range from meh (fruit and nut ones) to very good (cashew), but Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip is the best by far. Ingredients range also, but are always natural, nut filled and sweetened with dates. A natural, quality only ingredient list like this has to cost more, but I think it's worth it as an emergency snack/mini-meal when in a rush or on the go. These come in boxes of 5x45g (C$4.50-6ish) or 16 ($12.99-27.99), which are significantly less $/bar than buying them individually ($1.49-1.99).

May 03, 2017

Larabar Peanut butter chocolate chip is my go to mid morning snack. Keeps me full until dinner and I can trick my brain into thinking I'm getting a treat! Love the taste. Have tried a few different kinds but this is by far my fav!

April 13, 2017

The Peanut butter chocolate chip Larabar is my favorite one by far! These bars are made with great ingredients and satisfy your hunger and your sweet tooth. I don't even like dates and I don't taste them at all in this bar. They can be a little pricey per bar but it's worth it. A great snack to keep in your purse and you don't have to feel guilty about eating it.

April 06, 2017

I love how short the ingredient list is on Larabars! These days, granola bars are filled with so many preservatives and other ingredients that we can't pronounce, but Larabars contain simple nutritious ingredients. They are higher on the calorie side compared to other granola bars, but at least you know what you're putting in your body! The peanut butter chocolate chip bars have got to be my all time favourite, however I love many of the other flavours as well.

March 17, 2017

Good amount of nuts but on the sweet side. Wish it had less calories. Can be pricey and I always buy it on sale. Good alternative to a granola bar but wouldnt call it "healthy"

March 13, 2017

A great snack for when you are on the go. Healthy and delicious. I highly recommend it for those who have a sweet tooth. I tend to buy a case at a time.

March 03, 2017

Finally tried one of these the other day and was surprised at how tasty these bars are. The texture is more soft and chewy which I really like. Can't wait to discover other flavours!

March 02, 2017

such a yummy indulgence that I can feel good about. I love that it has so few ingredients, but tastes amazing and fills you up! I don't buy them often b/c I find all protein bars expensive, but this one is my favorite.

March 01, 2017

I really love Larabars because not only are they filling, they are filled with natural, delicious ingredients! This is my favourite bar although I have to be afraid where I eat it because of other people's sensitivities and regardless, it is a great value for a snack after my workouts.