Lärabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Reviews

January 14, 2018

Life saver for people on the go

I love Lara bars! I have taken them with me backpacking in Europe and I always keep a bar handy in the car for a boost in between meals or after the gym. I will even have one flr breakfast with my tea if I'm in a rush. The consistency of this flavour is dense but I like them because it is filling. Do not purchase if you are not a fan of peanut butter. The ingredients are all xlean which is why I can eat them guilt free!

December 16, 2017

PLEASANTLY SURPRISED

With so many energy bars available now, you have to be unique to stand out. Lara does this with natural ingredients, nothing artificial. The first ingredient is dates, followed by peanut butter, then semi sweet chocolate. When what you're eating is real, the difference in taste is amazing, like homemade. It's a 210 calorie snack that you can feel good about.

December 11, 2017

A staple in my diet.

These are my favourite travelling snacks. I tend to take early flights and may not get a chance to eat breakfast before I get to my final destination. These with some tea or water will hold me together until I get there. I also try and keep one or two in my purse for busy days when I don't have time to stop and eat. When I run out and don't replinish I really miss them. They are healthy, nutritious and filling.

November 06, 2017

Snack on the go

It taste good and does the trick! Fills you up when you are in a hurry. I like that is has protein to keep me full until I can get to my next proper meal!!

November 03, 2017

Yummy and healthy!

I have tried many different flavors of the larabars. The taste really good and only have a few ingredients. Way healthier than all other bars. I often eat these for lunch and they will keep me full until supper. They are surprisingly very filling. My husband loved these because some of them are paleo. These are great I will definitely keep on buying them!

October 28, 2017

Yummy, delicious and filling

This is my favorite Lara Bar Flavor and favorite bar compare to others on the market. It is delicious and all natural ingredients are a major plus. It is a bit on the sweet side only because of the chocolate chips. It does not have any other added sugar.

October 28, 2017

Delicious and Healthy

I buy these all the time. I love each and every flavor. Love how it's gluten free, dairy free ,vegan etc. It gives me energy and its a great light snack perfect for on the go. They are really good and healthy. Love the chocolate chip and the cashew one!

October 25, 2017

Looks gross but delicious

This product looks weird inside the packaging but is delicious. It’s not covered in chocolate or yoghurt like other bars and has minimal ingredients. I bought these for hiking and they were the perfect snack. I also buy for car trips too.

August 21, 2017

Delicious

This is the most delicious gluten free bar I have ever had! It kind of looks gross but despite the look, it is really good. I find that Lärabar typically has a rumoured reputation that their bars are gross and i'm not sure if the rest of them are actually gross but this one definitely isn't. It is also gluten free, dairy free, vegan and kosher

August 17, 2017

All natural deliciousness

I love Larabars for their simple, natural ingredients and great taste. The whole family loves them for snacks on-the-go, dessert, post-workout pick-me-up, and road trips.