Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion Reviews

Keep your skin soft and smooth with Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion with vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers naturally found in Healthy Skin. It's clinically shown to lock in moisture for 24 hours with that great, clean feel that can only come from Lubriderm. Also available in a Fragrance-Free formula.

June 12, 2021

Wow !

C'est de loin la meilleure crème que j'ai acheté! Elle n'a pas d'odeur et est très légère sur la peau, elle pénètre rapidement. Je recommande aux gens qui ont une peau sensible.

April 27, 2021

Best lotion if you love your skin

I got very dry and itchy skin. I tend to get eczema and atopic dermatitis. This skin loving lotion is best. It is perfume free and soothing. It provides protective barrier over skin so it doesn't dry out and skin can heal. Your best bet for skin solution will be this. I will buy it everytime instead of regular lotion.

March 24, 2021
    District of Columbia, United States

Awesome lotion

Great lotion! It's thick without being too much so and always keeps my skin hydrated. It can feel a little sticky for the first couple minutes but then it goes away.

February 24, 2021

All time favorite lotion

Lubriderm is very high quality lotion, great for your face and your body. Many lotions have strange ingredients in them that cause rashes or stinging on my face, or I cannot apply them anywhere near my eyes. But this lotion, it really works well on me. Lubriderm is a fantastic, soothing lotion that goes on easily, is not greasy, and keeps skin soft and smooth all day. No scent, so no problems. I no longer feel that I must buy expensive lotions for my face, because Lubriderm works great all over.

February 22, 2021

My new favourite lotion

After tried so many lotion finally I find my new favourite lotion,fast absorption not sticky and works wonderfully on my dry skin. Will recommend to my friend and family and definitely will buy it again.

February 12, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

I love this!

This is one of the best moisturisers I have ever used! I used this on my tattoo and it left my skin feeling smooth. It’s unscented which is great but still manages to smell lovely. It’s lightweight and spreads easily over the body. I would definitely recommend this.

December 16, 2020
    Nueva Esparta, Venezuela

perfect hydration

hydrates your skin from the first application, is easily absorbed, light consistency, the aroma is not at all annoying. It has helped me a lot with my dry skin.

December 06, 2020
    Departamento de Bolivar, Colombia

This became my favorite moisturizer

This is by far my favorite body lotion of all times, it moisturizes my skin and non greasy at all. I love the soft scent and the texture. I definitely recommend this body lotion for whoever is looking for a great solution.

November 19, 2020

Best Lotion

No scent, perfect for those with sensitive skin like my husband and I. This product is highly moisturizing and makes my skin supple and smooth after every application. I highly recommend this product, all around lotion for the whole family.

May 21, 2020

Good, works well

Really good product, especially for my sensitive skin. I use it before I am going to bed. But it isn't the best Moisture Lotion I've ever tried. But I reccomend.