Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion Reviews

Keep your skin soft and smooth with Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion with vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers naturally found in Healthy Skin. It's clinically shown to lock in moisture for 24 hours with that great, clean feel that can only come from Lubriderm. Also available in a Fragrance-Free formula.

April 04, 2019

Started out for tattoos

I first bought a big jug of this for my tattoo and found I was left with quite a bit. So I started using it for my moisturizer. I have sensitive skin so having an unscented lotion has really helped my skin.

February 12, 2019

Moisturizer

Effectively moisturizes skin for 24 hours. Thick and creamy, it spreads and moisture
    s as well as more expensive brands. Good value for price!
    You can choose from a variety of formulations to choose from.

February 06, 2019

I've been using this lotion for ten years now!

I started using this lotion when I got my first tattoo, as you need something unscented and I was looking for something inexpensive. Ten years later, this is still my go to for body lotion. It doesn't leave a gross film, it isn't heavy feeling, and you get A LOT for the low price.

December 11, 2018

Amazing product

I leave this product at my work desk and use it several times a day. Between the cold dry winter that causes dry skin and washing my hands several times a day during flu season, my hands really need to extra loving care - this totally fits the bill. Not greasy and smells really good

July 02, 2018

Good Product

This lotion doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth, even on my driest skin. It works great for tattoo aftercare as I was recommended to buy a scent-free lotion to put on my tattoos after I got them done.

May 27, 2018

Peau douce

Après mon premier tattoo on nan conseiller cette crème qui est vite devenue un atout à ma vie de tout les jours, ma peau restait douce et mon tattoo bien hydrater , depuis 2014 j’utilise cette crème et je l’adore toujours autant.

April 09, 2018

Decent price and nice scent

I got a huge bottle of this for a great price. It works as a daily moisturizer for the most part, i didn't care for the afterfeel of my legs with this cream but they were softer. The scent it light so it isn't noticeable to others.

April 09, 2018

great product

This lotion is unscented and works for very well for dry sensitive skin. No scent and the product is well absorbed into the skin, making it effective. Great for cold weather. Very effective as a moisturizer.

March 31, 2018

Great product

I have very dry itchy skin this product works great at relieving the itchiness while it moisturizes and soothes my skin when I purchase this product it doesn't last long I use so much trying to relieve my skin i would recommend this product to anyone

March 22, 2018

Fragrance Free Lotion

Love this lotion. I have chemical sensitivity and just love that this product has no scent, and works like a charm. It's not greasy, and soaks right into my dry aged hands, arms, legs and basically all over, even my face and neck.