Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion Reviews

Keep your skin soft and smooth with Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion with vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers naturally found in Healthy Skin. It's clinically shown to lock in moisture for 24 hours with that great, clean feel that can only come from Lubriderm. Also available in a Fragrance-Free formula.

February 13, 2016

Prior to trying this lotion, I had heard many great things about the product for dry skin. I purchased it for myself and I'm disappointed as it does not seem to provide any relief for my dry skin even after two applications.

0.5/5

February 07, 2016

For some reason I did not like this. I applied the usual amount I do with other lotions but this one left me skin sticky' just didn't seep into the skin like others.

January 27, 2016

This is amazing for daily use as well as use after a new tattoo!!! The best lotion out there!!! :)

January 26, 2016

This lotion is affordable and works well for dry winter skin. It is also great for sensitive skin!

December 10, 2015

This is a great lotion for really dry skin,my elbows get extremely dry so this is great to sooth the skin

March 22, 2015

This is by far one of the best lotions I have ever used! It leaves your hands feeling so soft and smooth. It really helps repair dry hands. If you work a lot with your hands then this lotion really helps!

March 22, 2015

This is the only lotion that works for my very dry skin and hands.

February 05, 2015

My skin gets really dry only in the winter. This is the best moisturizer I've tried, and my mum gave it to me for Christmas and have been using it daily since then. Dries quickly and doesn't leave your hands or skin elsewhere oily or greasy, just really nice and moisturized. I have been walking around recommending it to friends and housemates.

January 29, 2015

My skin tends to get very dry in the winter. After using this product for a few days i could notice a big difference in my skin. Will be buying this in the future for sure!

December 01, 2014

I absolutely love Lubriderm and all its products! This lotion keeps me hydrated all day and takes away that itchy feeling I get in the cold winter months! I get severe crocodile skin in the winter and this lotion helps me look my best. Definitely a keeper!