Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion Reviews

Keep your skin soft and smooth with Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion with vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers naturally found in Healthy Skin. It's clinically shown to lock in moisture for 24 hours with that great, clean feel that can only come from Lubriderm. Also available in a Fragrance-Free formula.

June 21, 2019

The ONLY full body moisturizer I use.

I discovered this lotion years ago & have used exclusively since. I found it grease less, absorbent & maintains my skin in a pliant and healthy condition incl. feet & elbows & I spent most of my life out in the sun.
    I keep one in each room of my home as well as take a new full one to any home I go visit for any length of time & more often than not it converts my hosts without me saying anything!
    I usually purchase as many on sale as I have coupons for thus making it very cost efficient & always having some in my household stockpile.

December 11, 2018

Amazing product

I leave this product at my work desk and use it several times a day. Between the cold dry winter that causes dry skin and washing my hands several times a day during flu season, my hands really need to extra loving care - this totally fits the bill. Not greasy and smells really good

April 09, 2018

Decent price and nice scent

I got a huge bottle of this for a great price. It works as a daily moisturizer for the most part, i didn't care for the afterfeel of my legs with this cream but they were softer. The scent it light so it isn't noticeable to others.

October 10, 2017

Part of my daily routine

I’m not one for fancy lotions or creams. I buy this like once a year and use it twice a day, never fails me. Never break out and don’t really have issues with pores. I do however find it makes my “t.zone” (?) oily. Other than that, can’t go wrong considering how inexpensive it is.

May 18, 2017

Lubriderm absorbes completely into your skin. It's non-stop greasy and good for mild skin dryness. You can buy it either fragrance free or scented. It's light weight and non skin irritant.

April 06, 2017

A decent, unscented lotion. Easy to dispense from the bottle. Goes on light and easy, leaving skin feeling hydrated and soft. Great for tattoo aftercare.

January 23, 2017

Mon conjoint utilisé cette crème, de temps à autres et elle sent tellement bonne! Une crème spécialement pour homme! Elle est efficace et ne laisse pas de film gras

September 17, 2016

I originally got this lotion when I got a new tattoo, but now I'm using it everyday as a full body lotion. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizer.

March 08, 2016

Perfect for everyday use. I mainly use it for after my shower really helps with the shower itch. Its soft and nicely scented. If you have dry skin this is the perfect products.

February 19, 2016

I use this for my dry skin usually every day. I find it's good for me because my skin is so dry and itchy especially in the winter. I find I need extra moisturizers and this is one of several that I use.