Lucky Charms Cereal Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 399 in Cereal

July 21, 2017

Great Ceral

Love this cereal. It's nice knowing that a cereal you grew up with is still available for my kids. They really like the taste and of course marshmallows make everything taste good!!!

June 19, 2017

Family Favorite!

The whole family loves luckycharms.

Eaten most of the time as a pre bedtime snack. My kids eat them with milk or dry. Bonus the maple syrup coupon inside the box!! I'll definitely be buying more.

June 18, 2017

Amazing!

What is not to love about these?! They are very delicious and the marshmellows are to die for. I will never get sick of these and neither will my son. I will be repurchasing and I recommend trying them out.

June 10, 2017

We all love this cereal at my house! It's just so tasty! I am always grateful when I can find a easy breakfast and I don't have to hear the kids bickering about how they don't like it. My kids love the marshmellows

June 08, 2017

Let's be honest here about Lucky Charms. In my opinion, the only real part worth eating is the little marshmallows. The regular part of the cereal is so bland and flavorless to me.

June 08, 2017

Even as an adult, I am still a huge fan of Lucky Charms cereal. I love the combination of the crunchy cereal with a bit of an oat flavors and the sweet melt-in-your-mouth marshmallows. I love these with milk or dry as a snack. My mom often eats these with a big scoop of peanut butter on top. The marshmallows add the perfect amount of sweet to the cereal.

June 05, 2017

Lucky Charms was one of my favourite cereals as a kid and I still like to enjoy a bowl every once in a while as it's so nostalgic. I loved the marshmallows the best and still do, so I would eat the cereal first and then eat the marshmallows by the spoonful. I love how sweet it is and makes the milk sweet as well!

May 30, 2017

I would give the cereal a higher review, only if i liked their actual cereal haha. I would and always will just oick out the marshmallow. Cannot deny that these things taste delicious!

May 30, 2017

Lucky charms is my favourite treat cereal. I didn't eat a lot of sugar cereal growing up so when my mom bought us Lucky charms it was a special thing, I will still buy myself a box every now and then as it has become one of my favourite cereals that I will treat myself to once in a blue moon. The marshmallows are so yummy and crunchy, and fun. It is delicious with milk or made into "rice krispie treats" but using lucky charms.

0.5/5

May 26, 2017

I rated it low but gave this cereal thumbs up because it is my kids favourite​ treat cereal mainly because of the marshmallows. Who am I kidding? It's only because of the marshmallows. The kibbles taste like ...nothing... But you know we will keep buying this cereal.

KristinaV added a new review for
    Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot