Lucky Charms Cereal Reviews
#23 in Cereal

2.8/5

October 17, 2017

Not a cereal for me

I liked lucky charms as a kid but as an adult I don't really like it . It's not bad anything , I just prefer other Cereal . So these have a oat tasting part that's similar to Cheerios but in a different shape and they have colourful marshmallows in it as well . They come in cute shapes too but I find the marshmallows taste a little weird . It's not something I would recommend .

October 05, 2017

Not the same as when I was a kid

I still love marshmallows in cereal!
    I can’t lie that this isn’t that good anymore.
    Te cereal is not as flavourful anymore and the marshmallows are small and crappy.

I bought my daughter her first box and they’re ok.

July 21, 2017

Great Ceral

Love this cereal. It's nice knowing that a cereal you grew up with is still available for my kids. They really like the taste and of course marshmallows make everything taste good!!!

June 19, 2017

Family Favorite!

The whole family loves luckycharms.

Eaten most of the time as a pre bedtime snack. My kids eat them with milk or dry. Bonus the maple syrup coupon inside the box!! I'll definitely be buying more.

June 18, 2017

Amazing!

What is not to love about these?! They are very delicious and the marshmellows are to die for. I will never get sick of these and neither will my son. I will be repurchasing and I recommend trying them out.

June 10, 2017

We all love this cereal at my house! It's just so tasty! I am always grateful when I can find a easy breakfast and I don't have to hear the kids bickering about how they don't like it. My kids love the marshmellows

June 08, 2017

Let's be honest here about Lucky Charms. In my opinion, the only real part worth eating is the little marshmallows. The regular part of the cereal is so bland and flavorless to me.

June 08, 2017

Even as an adult, I am still a huge fan of Lucky Charms cereal. I love the combination of the crunchy cereal with a bit of an oat flavors and the sweet melt-in-your-mouth marshmallows. I love these with milk or dry as a snack. My mom often eats these with a big scoop of peanut butter on top. The marshmallows add the perfect amount of sweet to the cereal.

June 05, 2017

Lucky Charms was one of my favourite cereals as a kid and I still like to enjoy a bowl every once in a while as it's so nostalgic. I loved the marshmallows the best and still do, so I would eat the cereal first and then eat the marshmallows by the spoonful. I love how sweet it is and makes the milk sweet as well!

May 30, 2017

I would give the cereal a higher review, only if i liked their actual cereal haha. I would and always will just oick out the marshmallow. Cannot deny that these things taste delicious!