Lululemon Sweater Hoodie Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 148 in Athletic Wear

March 23, 2017

I love Lululemon hoodies! They are so cozy and comfy! They are a little expensive but they are well worth the money. They are excellent quality and hold up against the elements and washing

January 29, 2017

I really love Lululemon sweaters. They are so warm and comfy. They wash alright if you use it on a cold water cycle and hang it up only too dry. Price super expensive but I only limit the amount I will buy. I also like how the designs are always different and original. The colors are so bright and vibrant that it makes me always want too buy more. Price is $120 a jacket.

November 22, 2016

Great, fitted hoodie. They're heavy and warm and great for Canadian winters. My only complaint would be that sometimes they're too heavy and restricting. Overall excellent quality. I still have Scuba Sweaters that Ive owned for years and they like new!

October 25, 2016

I do truly love this hoodie. Very thick material so its great for the cooler weather. However, keep in mind these are VERY fitted. Do not get too small of a size because it will be unwearable. Once you find your size though, this hoodie is great and I can tell from the quality that it will really last for years to come.

October 08, 2016

I have about 10 of these Lululemon Sweater Hoodie. I think it's best to buy them a little bit bigger because I made the mistake of buying them too fitted. I gained a few pounds and they become uncomfortable. They are comfortable sweaters but I find that they are way to thick.

I went through a phase and and was obsessed with Lululemon and bought so many of their clothes and etc. I find the quality is not as good as it used to be and it is a bit expensive for what it is. The sweaters are nice and thick and of good quality. Sometimes the have good sales and I will buy a hoodie here and there but not so often as I used to.

September 22, 2016

These Lulu sweaters are very comfortable, There are a thick sweater so they will last forever. The price can be a little much for a sweater but that is what you pay for good quality, And yes the arms are a little to long but better then being to short

September 17, 2016

I do like Lululemon Products. I love their board shorts, all of their leggings and yoga pants

However, this Hoodie is so stalky and stiff. It is very square and although I like a good quality thick warm hoodie, the waist line is has no shape. it is all square. the hood is the same weight as the rest of the sweatshirt, it doesn't stay on and the zipper comes up too high on your throat area. the sleeves are long enough usually and I like the cuff's. But really it is too boxy, too short and when I lift my arms, the whole thing ride up above my stomach

they need to change their pattern.. no thanks. trend setters, this isn't a trend, its just dumb. Sorry y'all :)

September 17, 2016

I have about 10 of these scuba sweaters. They are super comfortable. They are fitted, so it's impasto at you know your size in "lulu" world. The fabric is thick and warm. There are many different colours and patterns

June 20, 2016

I broke down and purchased one over a year ago. It's a super luxurious cotton, thick and well made. I love the care put into the styling, nice and tapered for a woman's body. They come in great colours, hard to pick just one. Very pricey yes, but I really have enjoyed wearing it and there's something about Lululemon that makes ha feel good!

May 31, 2016

Lovely sweatshirt, very thick and warm. I think they are over priced. There are a lot of sweatshirts out there that are that thick and warm and come at a reasonable price.

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Powder

kelx has started a new forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

jennmarieh has posted in the forum topic
    Ance on Back

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects