LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask
Good

LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #1038 out of 1130 in Facial Cleansers

April 30, 2017

This mask works really good for it makes your face really soft and helps rejuvenate tired skin. It's well worth the money and smells really good. #Lush #FaceMask

April 26, 2017

This mask is good for rejuvenating tired skin. It has some oats in it for gentle exfoliation. I found this one got more stiff than other masks but still left my skin feeling super soft. I will buy again.

April 05, 2017

Recently picked this up along with the Don't Look at me mask and this is my favourite out of the two. I like how this has some bits in it to help exfoliate, but because its made with honey it softens my skin with it.

Once I wash this off my face feels extremely soft and looks brighter too. The tub is quite small like their other masks, but I find this lasts definitely over 4 uses. Will repurchase as the price isn't steep.

March 10, 2016

My go-to when my face is feeling worn out, this mask completely wakes me up and revitalizes my skin. It gives your skin a nice glow and the smell is so refreshing that you can't wait to use it again.

December 20, 2015

This is now my go to face mask! I love the fact that the products are fresh, the only problem is that you have to finish the mask within about 2-3 weeks as their is an expiry date. Makes my skin feel amazing and has helped balance my skin. Plus I find it awesome how you get a free pot of face mask when you bring back five clean pots!

June 08, 2015

Natural exfoliating mask cleared my skin and gave me a healthy glow!

1.5/5

May 12, 2015

All this did was dry out my skin!

January 01, 2009

I love this. It made my skin a little dry afterwards but it was beautiful. Smells good and is very relaxing in a Lush bath.

March 21, 2007

I received this as a free sample at Lush and I just love it! It really does detoxify after each use. Also, since it is all so fresh, it is gentle enough to use every day or every other day. Like all Lush fresh face masks, they only last about two weeks, and are to be kept refrigerated when not in use. This one has honey, lime, and sage to help your skin look beautiful. I really enjoyed this facial mask and I will be buying it in the near future.

How to use: apply evenly and wait about five to ten minutes for it to harden. Wash off with warm water and feel great. I don't think that I need to say "avoid eye area".

Tip: if you are a bath person I suggest putting this on before you take a dip, making cleanup easier. If you do choose to wash it off in the sink there will be a bit of a mess to clean up afterwards, but it's worth it for how good your skin will feel!

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce