LUSH Brightside Bubble Bar Reviews
#384 in Bath & Body

December 05, 2017

Love this one

This is an amazing bubble bar, that I buy almost every single time I go to Lush. It is so pretty looking, and smells really good too. Whenever I have a bath with this, my skin feels so soft and smells great for hours after!

September 06, 2017

Will buy this again!

One of my favourite bubble bars from Lush! I don't live close to a Lush anymore but with definitely be travelling for this product again and ordering online when I can't make it to the store. Love the smell and it works perfectly.

July 30, 2017

Bubble bath heaven

Ugh where to start? These smell FANTASTIC and they create a great amount of bubbles that are soft if that makes sense! It lasts forever and it's neat to use compared to "traditional" bubble stuff haha.

May 25, 2017

Les pain de savon bulle de Lush!!
    sa sent tellement bon et pas besoin de beaucoup!!! J'en utilise environ 1-2 cuillere a table par bain!!
    sa vaut vraiment le coup d'en acheter et sa sent vraiment bon!!!

May 03, 2017

I love this bubble bar. The colour is great and the smell is amazing and lasts forever. Great way to relax. The bubbles are super soft. One of my favourite products from lush.

April 09, 2016

I love the smell of this one! It's so bright, as the name would suggest, and citrusy. I love the orange, both scent and colour wise, and the bubbles were...well, bubbly. This product is a win win win all around. Not to mention I find that the 200g bars tend to be a better value than the smaller ones, as long as you find a scent that you love.

March 16, 2016

This bubble bar creates a lot of soft bubbles that last quite a while in the bath. The scent of this bubble bar is a orange scent with a hint of vanilla and although it is a citrus scent it is calming and I find its great to use at night before bed to relax. I cut each bubble bar into six or eight pieces and use one piece per bath and still get lots of fragrant bubbles.

February 05, 2016

It smells so good! I can't believe I've waited this long before trying it! It's like taking a bath in orange soda and I love it!

May 30, 2015

AMAZING PRODUCT!!

If i wasn't already obsessed with LUSH products I would be now. this bar is amazing, it smells great and makes the skill feel so soft afterwords.

May 11, 2015

I love the smell of this bubble bar! Super refreshing and very nice to have a bath with early in the morning.