LUSH Rehab Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #675 out of 1074 in Shampoo

April 02, 2017

If you're looking for something to make your hair grow this stuff is amazing ! And the smell isn't too strong. You only need a small amount every time you use it so it lasts quite a while too

March 21, 2017

This is one of my favourite shampoos ever. This is the first shampoo I have found that doesn't weigh down my hair and make it feel greasy. I wash my hair pretty much every other day and this ensures I have a solid clean of my hair. It doesn't dry out my hair, and I'm glad I know I'm using an environmentally and natural ingredients brand. This is best to help dry damaged hair and it needs some repair. The price isn't too crazy either. I've been using a small bottle for about 4 months now and I still have more left.

January 05, 2017

This is a great shampoo, and a bottle will last you a minimum of a few months (and thats with me washing my hair daily). It helps give hair a natural feel and shine while minimizing dead ends and generalized broken damaged hair. Leaves hair feeling and smelling great!

November 28, 2016

I love this shampoo, it smells fantastic it made me hair feel soft. It felt refreshing and it lathered up nicely. I would buy this shampoo again. I love that it had peppermint oil

October 01, 2016

I got this shampoo as a sample form Lush. I loved my hair after trying it. Usually my hair are very dry but after using this shampoo my hair were so smooth. This shampoos is bit pricey but I think it is worth every penny.

January 26, 2016

big fan of LUSH products, but this is one of my favs! Great scent. longlasting.
    cant go wrong.

January 26, 2016

I'm a big fan of this product - the peppermint oil gives you that tingly fresh sensation and I love that it is made with natural products. My scalp was less itchy than when I use store-brand shampoos which is great. I wouldn't say it did anything amazing to my hair, but I had no negative results either. Just clean hair.

November 21, 2015

Got a sample from Lush. Don't like the smell. The scent is long lasting, clings to your hair. Made my hair very shiny and soft. Noticed a little bit of a difference in my scalp.

1.5/5

May 11, 2015

I wasn't a fan of this product, I just found it didn't do much for the price.

March 26, 2013

Rehab has saved my dry, wavy, and frizzy hair. I have been using Rehab for over a year now. My hair texture has changed significantly. I have been receiving so many compliments on my hair because it looks so healthy. I used to have to blow dry, and straighten my hair daily so that it would look some what decent, but ever since I have started using it my hair is so soft that it allows me to embrace my natural wave.