LUSH Sweet Lips Lip Scrub
Good

LUSH Sweet Lips Lip Scrub Reviews

Ranked #793 out of 920 in Lip Balm

August 25, 2016

I received the LUSH Sweet Lips Lip Scrub as a gift, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It takes literally a minute to scrub on, and whatever it extra is safe enough to lick right off. How great is that? I love the packaging that it comes in, and there's even instructions on how to use if you never seen this product before. The quality of the product is amazing. I noticed a change in my life within a week of using this lip scrub. I honestly would use it once and it made such a difference. I used it right in the morning before I'm off to work, and would top it off with a delightful flavoured lip balm.

May 11, 2015

Love this lip scrub, especially in the winter when my lips are a complete mess!

December 11, 2010

Living in Canada and having to deal with dull, dry, winter skin is no fun. Especially when one gets it everywhere, but thanks to the ingenious folks at lush lip care just got a little more sweet.

Sweet Lips is a vanilla and chocolate scented sugar scrub that removes all the dull fry skin from your lips while conditioning them at the same time too. Better yet, it is edible, and it tastes just as good as it smells (it smells fab.)

You just put a dab on your finger and gently rub and it makes your lips smooth and conditioned. It is perfect for use before lipstick and any other lip colour of your choice really, since even lip gloss can look bad on dry scaly lips.

A great product! I defiantly recommend too.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot