LUSH trichomania
Good

LUSH trichomania Reviews

Ranked #562 out of 1143 in Shampoo

May 19, 2017

omg..... this shampoo is amazing. If you love coconut smell you will fall in love with this shampoo bar. Super cheap and super long lasting, this bar will last you a very long time. My hair is no greasy but super shiny and moisturize\ i will not be able to live without it now!

January 07, 2017

I was recommended this product by my sister who has dry hair just like me. In the winter my hair gets itchy and dry and this shampoo moisturizers and cleanses without drying out my hair! Paired with a good conditioner this shampoo lasts long and is worth the buy.

2.8/5

October 24, 2016

This shampoo smells very good but it dried out the tips of my hair more than it actually moisturized as advertised. Generally i really enjoy using lush products, but this one was kind of underwhelming.

July 15, 2015

I love this solid shampoo! The coconut leaves my hair smelling lovely and is wonderfully moisturizing for my dry, curly hair. I find this shampoo pairs well wish Lush's Big Solid Conditioner.