Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze Reviews

July 24, 2019

I would buy this again

Really great product to have around the house. It gets rid of messes and leaves surface areas smelling fresh and clean. I also like the disinfectant wipes of the same brand

June 28, 2019

I would buy this product again!

Purchased from a local hardware store.

Lysol AP cleaner is a fresh citrus scented cleaner that leaves virtually no residual surfactants on surfaces. Would recommend to anyone looking for a quality disinfectant.

May 29, 2019

Great for cleaning any surface!

I love using this in conjunction with a cloth or paper towels to clean off any surfaces around the house that need disinfecting. I like that I can be a little more environmentally conscious, using this spray with a cloth instead of the disposable wipes. The smell is fresh and the spray does a great job. Would definitely recommend this product!

May 15, 2019

All in one product

I love that this product can be used all around the home. I use it daily in the kitchen and bathroom to clean up all my mess. I also use the wipes, best thing ever. I wont go a day with out this product. Lemon is so fresh and clean smelling as well.

April 15, 2019

Best cleaner

I love the fresh lemon smell of this awesome all purpose cleaner. Having a baby in the house means get the house sqeeky clean in my opinion.
    I use on the kitchen counters, helps to take the grin off.
    Also, great price, anyone can afford it.

March 29, 2019

Good cleaner

I have little kids that make everything dirty and this is great 4 doors railings walls counters tables my bathroom you name it this will disinfect it.

March 22, 2019

My fist choice

This is my first choice as a all purpose cleaner, is simple to use, and the smell is so marvellous, it's help me to clena my house, and live a fresh lemon smell and the end

March 20, 2019

Wouldn't use any other cleaner

I am a bit of a clean freak with my kitchen. I use this product to clean my kitchen sinks, counters, fridge shelves and so many others. I find the smell is great and not too strong. If you just grab it to quickly wipe something up without gloves it does not leave your hands smelling like a cleaner. I feel confident using this cleaner knowing the germs are being killed. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a one stop cleaner!

Best cleaner

I have a cleaning business and this is the best freshest smelling cleaner for everytjing including..counters..appliences..floors bathrooms wood ect..
    I always have it on hand it is the most loved scent to come home to

Tout usage pour vrai!

J’utilise ce produit ménager pour pratiquement n’importe quoi. Des dégâts sur le comptoir de la cuisine, jusqu’à une tâche sur le sol, les rebords de fenêtres, les cadrage de porte et j’en passe...
    une odeur très fraîche, mais aussi très intense démontre bien l’efficacité du produit.
    Attention avec les contacts sur la peau, cela pourrait s’avérer irritant.