Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Must have

I use Lysol wipes all the time from wiping down kitchen counters, cupboards to cleaning the bathroom and even the toilet and sink. The lemon scent is my favourite as it leaves a clean fresh scent.

January 31, 2020

A must when you have kids!

Great for a quick clean up!!! With 3 kids there's always little spills, grimy hand prints and germs. These are my go too! When flu season hits I keep a tub in every room!

I love this product

I use this product all the time. I use it in every room in the house and I even use them in the car. They clean all kinds of messes and smell great!!!

Amazing

I use this wipes for everything my bathroom countertop as well as kitchen sink and countertop, it freshen and clea really well. Leaves everything smelling fresh and clean. Affordable price and effective as well! Highly recommend

Love these!

I can’t get enough of these. We usually buy the value packs from Costco. The price is amazing for how much you get. They are always fresh and keep your house super clean!

Great product

I always buy this for cleaning around our home. You can use it on everything from counters to light switches. Helps to keep everyone in the house from catching a cold if someone has one.

January 30, 2020

Constantly need this in my house

I use this everyday to clean & disinfect our kitchen. If we run out of wipes we will make a grocery store run to just go grab them! It makes me feel confident that the surface my son eats from is clean

Office must have!

I refuse to work at my desk without these babies! Working in a shared environment can be a scary place during cold and flu season. I use these wipes daily to wipe down my desk, keyboard and phone. The only product I trust to disinfect and kills germs and viruses!

Good product

I bought Lysol disinfecting wipes ( citrus ) for cleaning some second hand toys and books. I also used them in the bathroom and kitchen. They are easy to use, but I ended up using two sheets at a time, as one sheet is small. Nice to have the option to use one or more though. Would recommend this product.

January 30, 2020

Best Cleaning Wipes That Smell Good Too!

I love using these wipes to wipe surfaces down around the house and my desk at work. Leaves everything smelling lemony and clean. Gets rid of dust and dried spills. I love when Costco puts the 6 packs on sale, best deal!!