Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    2.0/5

April 23, 2015

CLOROX WIPES ARE BETTER for disinfecting surfaces quickly.

It's got more bacteria killing power.

Clorox Wipes - just swipe it and the surface is shiny.

With Lysol wipes - leaves streaks you have to wash off with water.

April 23, 2015

This is a must have product!!
    I always have these around the house...and used daily. Bonus is the fresh scent of the wipes.

April 22, 2015

I love this product. They are so handy you can clean anything in seconds.
    Use them everyday in the bathroom and kitchen.
    clean up is a snap when you have these around.
    I love the apple and lemon scented ones.

April 21, 2015

These are great, I always have these on hand around my house! They are great for disinfecting door knobs, toilets, sinks and much more, as well as killing 99.9% of germs!

April 21, 2015

a must have for me I use them everyday all over the house. love the freshness the scented ones leave behind. and its a great price.

April 20, 2015

I am an avid user of Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. I buy them in bulk and keep them beside every toilet and under the kitchen sink. I find they make my house cleaning much quicker because I can easily wipe down the counter tops and toilet anytime.

April 16, 2015

i usually buy it when it's on sale, like $1.99. It's great value and easy to use. Especially i have a little one who is a mess eater, lysol wipes is a must for cleaning the floor and table after every meal!

April 16, 2015

these wipes are awesome and smell amazing such a good thing to have on hand incase of spills and its also tough enough to get thosesticky spots

April 16, 2015

I have these are all times at home.very convenient. I use them on everything

April 16, 2015

I can't live without this product; I use it everywhere in my home to kill germs