Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 16, 2015

i usually buy it when it's on sale, like $1.99. It's great value and easy to use. Especially i have a little one who is a mess eater, lysol wipes is a must for cleaning the floor and table after every meal!

April 16, 2015

these wipes are awesome and smell amazing such a good thing to have on hand incase of spills and its also tough enough to get thosesticky spots

April 16, 2015

I have these are all times at home.very convenient. I use them on everything

April 16, 2015

I can't live without this product; I use it everywhere in my home to kill germs

April 15, 2015

Always available, easy to use, great smell, useful package

April 15, 2015

Great product I buy this all the time they are safe on almost every counter top, great for bathroom and even gets rid of some staina

April 13, 2015

LOVE use all the time everywhere

April 09, 2015

This is a go-to product for me when I'm cleaning my bathroom. The product itself works really well and I feel confident that my bathroom is actually clean and disinfected once I've used these wipes. I'm not too fond of the scents they come in, but it's a minor complaint that pales in comparison to the effectiveness of the product.

April 09, 2015

i use these all the time, they work great for a quick cleanup and to disinfect door handles or anything

April 09, 2015

I love using the wipes. They are quick and easy to use and great for home or at work. I use all them time. I go through about 6 over the winter.