Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Quick wipes

Keep it in my bathroom. Works great for a quick wipe of the toilet seat, toothpaste in the sink and sparkling up the taps in the bathroom. My bathroom always sparkles.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent

Lysol wipes are just so convenient, especially around the kitchen. I like using them when handling raw meat. Aldi use them on door knobs and telephones.

June 27, 2018

Amazing for doors and lights switches

I absolutely love these wipes. They are great for disinfecting all those places where hands are always touching. I love using this on door handles and light switches I even use it on the car steering wheel and window and radio buttons.! Makes it feel clean! The smell is okay, my favourite for the sent would be the springtime scent the container is pink. I use these often and find the amount you’re given isnt a good value for your money, they should definitely have more for the price.

Easy and effective.

Quick alternative to cleaning up large or small messes. Smells great and works even better. Definitely worth the price. Would recommend to any busy Mom.

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus

I love this product. It makes cleaning a breeze and the citrus smell is very refreshing. So easy to just grab a wipe to clean bathroom counter, sink and toilet. I will continue to purchase this product for myself and recommend it to family and friends

New Brunswick, Canada

I buy these for my house and medical clinic

These wipes work great and smell fantastic. They don’t dry out in the container and they are wet enough to wash all the areas needed to sanitize. I use them at home in the kitchen and even at my medical clinic to sanitize door knobs, debit machine etc.

Feels clean! Anything

I have a 3 month old and having clean counters etc is what makes life more soothing. Keeping my family clean is # 1, reducing germs is a close tie! Thank god for these wipes!

Keep it everywhere

I keep this all over my house. In the kitchen bathrooms and the living room to keep my house nice and clean also helps during cold/ flu season especially when you have little ones

June 26, 2018

A must have for the bathroom!

I keep several of these around the house but especially love to keep them in the bathroom. As a mom of 3 boys, these are a lifesaver! Quick, easy clean up of the toilet that kills germs and leaves it clean and fresh.

Dure avec la saleté

Avec 4 enfants je dois constamment nettoyer et désinfecter la maison et ce rapidement. Pas besoin d'utiliser plusieurs produits quand je peux tout simplement sortir une lingette et le tour et jouer!