Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Clean and sanitize

My family uses Lysol wipes on a daily basis. It cleans anything from kitchen counters, garbage pails, walls and toilet seats. However the wipes would be better if they were a bit thicker.

So handy!

I keep one in each of my bathrooms and my car. They are so convenient and work very well on all sorts of germs, messes, spills etc. They are also handy for that quick wipe up around the bathroom sink after getting ready in the morning. I also love the scent it is refreshing and pleasing to the senses.

Lysol citrus wipes

Love these wipes,love this scent,I clean my.whole house with these,they would the best!! It's cleans 99%the bacteria and germs away,I use these wipes all year round.

September 19, 2018

My go to cleaning product during cold season`

I love these lysol wipes they are my go to during cold and flu season which seems to last forever in my household with my kids. They make cleaning and getting rid of all the germs so easy. I love being able to quickly grab for a lysol wipe to clean up any mess or just to help get rid of those pesky germs quick and easily. As a mom life is busy enough as it is and this helps with speed cleaning in the mornings.

Ohio, United States

These are the best don't be fooled by others like it

These are the best wipes don't be fooled by the other brands out there I have tried them and they are no where near as good. I buy these every year for my kids classrooms and I use them at home everyday. They are great for the kitchen and bathroom. Especially if you have children or pets.I highly recommend these.

United States

A life saver

As a mom of four children LYSOL DISINFECTING WIPES is ca life saver during winter months my kids tend to get colds allot but i keep disinfectant wipes stocked in the cabinet so my kids have not gotten the flu in years .

Pennsylvania, United States

A must to always have handy

We use this year round to clean everything from counter to doorknobs to light swtches. We use this on everything to help protect against sickness. My husband likes to keep them in the car and in a couple rooms in the house.

Gets the job done!

I use these wipes all the time to disinfect surfaces in the kitchen, washroom, patio, etc... I trust this brand to help keep my home clean and eliminate bacteria.

Pennsylvania, United States

My favorite cleaner

I’ll be honest. I stock up on Lysol wipes. I keep them in every room of the house. It makes for the easiest and quickest clean up. They’re so effective and they help me stay on routine. See a mess quick swipe and voila clean. Soooo love Lysol wipes.

Wisconsin, United States

Great wipe

I've tried these a few times. They definitely do the job of cleaning up messes, stains, or counters. I like the scents available in these. Only thing I dont like would be the thickness of the wipe. It doesn't hold up as long as I want it to.