Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 24, 2019

I would buy this again.

I always try to keep these wipes on hand. It’s a quick clean up. They smell amazing and super fresh. I use them in the kitchen or bathroom. I would recommend these.

March 24, 2019

Must have for work

Love these for cleaning surfaces at work that degrade with hydrogen peroxide based cleansers. It's a great alternative and they smell so fresh. Will always have these on hand.

March 23, 2019

I trust this product, very helpful.

This product gives me peace of mind that my house is clean and germ free. It is important that my place is smelling fresh, clean and will not make us sick. I always make sure that we will not run out of Lysol wipes in our home.

March 23, 2019

always have these in my home

I love lysol wipes! I use these for almost everything. wiping down my counters and cupboards, wiping down my stove! I really like to use them for wiping all my door handles and light switches!

March 22, 2019

A must-have under my sink

I use these almost every day. No one wants to clean the toilet, but with these wipes, cleaning is made easy and less... gross! I always have a container under the sink, in my desk drawer, and in the bathroom. It's so easy to clean any mess that comes my way.

March 22, 2019

Bye Bye Germs! 🦠

I run a small home daycare and without Lysol Wipes i’d Be lost! Not everyday I get to go through the playroom and do a deep clean because it’s just not possible, so Lysol helps me do the surface of everything and get any germs those littles get all over the place! It’s easy to use & affordable! I love the product!

March 21, 2019

Fastest way to keep my house germs free.

My daughter has a special medical condition that causes her to vomit almost after every meal. She is also a very active 3 years old so she is always running around. You never know when or where she is going to throw up. I alway one of these in every room in my house with kitchen towels. It's the fastest way to clean and disinfect after one of her episodes.

Fresh and clean

This product is perfect for everyday use to clean all sufaces in my house. The smell is Nice and easy to use. My go to idem to dust quickly, clean spills and erase finger prints on walls and appliances fast. Love it!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love lysonbwipes for so many things in my home

love every scent of lysol wipes. I use them on so many things in my home. They are quick, easy and things feel like they are clean and of course disinfected

March 21, 2019

Top cleaning brand to use

Not only does it really help with wiping down counters and small appliances after a mess or spill it also has the fresh scent of lemons I like to smell when I use Lysol wipes.