Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 08, 2019

I use this at work and home

This is the most useful and trustworthy product I use a lot. I use it to wipe down the kids toys, doors, light switches, cleaning my car etc. The many things I clean with this product continues to grow. This is a staple I always have supplies of at home and at work.

2.0/5

May 06, 2019

Smell$ great but becomes dry to quickly!

I love Lysol. It's smells great but lasts for about 2 minutes in my hand because it dries out. I wish the quality of the wipes were better and stayed moist whenever I need to wipe something down. I always have to run around the house because it dries out really fast. After it dries out, white debris fall everywhere. More work, than more cleaning done.

May 05, 2019

My favorite!

I use to buy 6 units every two months!!
    The easiest way to clean anything you need it clean!
    It's practical, efficient, smells good!!
    Definitely I will buy it until the end of my life!

May 04, 2019

Practical!

Super practical to have on hand. I like to keep them in my car, at work and at home for quick clean up and disinfection. These wipes smell great and disinfect.

May 04, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

I would buy this product again

Great product for a great price. Smells great and cleans very well. Great for on the go, in the car, or at home. I use it to disinfect everything. 100%

May 03, 2019

Good wipes - but so is the generic brand

Disinfecting wipes are a go to in my house but honestly the generic brand is just as effective, smells the same, same type of packaging and is a better bang for your buck.

Germ free done easy

Although I’ve been using these wipes for years I can honestly say they’re the best invention for disinfecting and cleaning.
    Way better than a spray disinfectant and paper towels.
    I use these all over the house. I keep a container in the kitchen, every bathroom, office, basement and garage.
    They are so practical and easy to use.

Excellent

Nous utilisons ces lingettes désinfectantes quotidiennement.
    Pour m’assurer que les comptoirs et poignées de cuisines sont non seulement propres mais aussi désinfectés.
    En cas de rhumes, gastro etc je les utilise sur toutes les surfaces qui risquent d’être contaminées.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Spring cleaning

Got a simple mess or a sticky situation? These have samed me so much time and effort on cleaning and give off such a refreshing smell! Recently purchased for most of my spring cleaning needs and will continue to use!

May 02, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Tough on Dirt & Germs

I like to buy these in the multipacks which offer long lasting lemon scent with protection from 99.9% household germs. Doesn’t dry out and has an dispersal container to simply feed through the slot and pull out.