Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 20, 2020

Clean

Love these wipes! I use them all around the house, for all types of cleaning. From wiping out the sink quick to door knobs and other messes, these wipes can be used to sterilize and clean so many surfaces.

April 20, 2020

A staple

These are my go to for cleaning. Bathroom, kitchen and all around the house. They are easy to use and worth the price! Great to know the surfaces in my home are always disinfected!

April 16, 2020

Lysol its great

Very effective disinfectant and very handy to have around. Dont feel like grabbing a spray bottle and a cloth? Just grab one of these bad boys and in seconds any surface is looking and smelling fresh.

Great for small messes and quick disinfecting.

I've only encountered two minor inconveniences with these. 1. You have to wring them out so everything doesnt get soaked or too soapy. 2. Trying to grab one from the middle if it falls.

April 15, 2020

I can't live without these wipes.

The only wipes my obsessive-compulsive disorder trusts enough to clean my house with and that says A LOT coming from me. I go through at least 4 packs a month and the scents are subtle and not overwhelming like most wipes.My only complaint is I wish they had value packs ..

April 14, 2020

Rapide et efficace

Simple, facile et efficace ! Tres bon raport qualité/prix! Avec le covid-19 qui nous garde aux alertes j’adore la facilité d’utilisation des lingettes.

April 14, 2020

The best wipes!

I use these wipes all the time for deep cleaning and daily cleaning! They are very durable and don’t ripe apart. They can go a long way and keep the smell. The container is convenient and easy to use, stores well also.

April 12, 2020

Absolutely essential during this pandemic!

These wipes are critical during these trying times. They’re so simple to use, and keep us free of dirt and germs. I’ve been using them religiously to clean my hands, door knobs, cupboard handles, cell phones, and remotes. I’ve even been using them to disinfect small purchases prior to use! They have been flying off store shelves like mad because of how great and useful they are. I highly recommend these wipes to everyone! Keep a couple in your home, and one in your car!

Pratique

Très,très pratique à l' école lorsqu'il faut désinfecter une classe.Une bonne odeur et facile à transporter. J' en achète régulièrement, que ce soit à la maison ou au travail.

A must during COVID outbreak

I've been using Lysol wipes at home and at the office for a number of years. They are quality that I can count on to keep me safe from germs and mess. I use them on door handles, cell phones, floors - everywhere I can think of really. Easy to use and dispose.

Best cleaning wipe

These wipes work great for cleaning around the house. Great for use in the bathroom. I have a container in the kitchen and bathroom, use to wipe down counters as they are so convenient. We also use at the cabin and are so ah dry to have to wipe things down.