Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Illinois, United States

Love my wipes

this is my go to for spills and light clean ups. Each square has enough product on it to tackle the stickiest, dirtiest job you have. I use mine for my counter tops and stove in the kitchen and in the bathroom perfect for toilets and sinks. I do recommend and grabbing more in the future

Great cleaner

Loves this product I use it on everything, kitchen counters, bathroom furniture it gleams and smells great. Don't hesitate to use it on everything . It kills bacteria

Lemony clean

Love these wipes , the soft cleanly smell and, the intense variation of clean it adds to countertops , door handles etc we use these daily. They have a fresh lemon smell and can be used on basically everything no other wipes compare

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A covid 19 lifesaver!

Definitely worth the money during this pandemic. Love the smell. Fresh and clean without being over-powering. Really quick and convenient way to disinfect flat surfaces.

My go-to disinfectant

I love this brand of disinfectant. During this Covid-19 pandemic, this has been my go-to brand and product to go to when disinfecting. It's hard to find at the moment, but when I do have it available, I use it at least 2 times a day for my counters, washroom and when any of my kids have washroom accidents. The scents are not too overwhelming, which I like, since I am not fond of strong scents. I recommend this product as a quick way to disinfect.

I use this a lot.

I am one of thes people with sensitive skin. I CANNOT use the gel hand sanitizers. I can't get anything like bleach on my skin (even diluted) as I end up with what looks like chemical burns according to the doc, and it's because of the sensitiveity of my skin but not an actual chemical burn.
    I use these whenever I have to go to the ER, etc. as I can't use the hand sanitizers. When I took my young daughter into the ER, where one HAS to use the sanitizers, I was told to go ahead and use one of the LYSOL wipes due to my reaction to the hand sanitzers.
    So now I use these instead of any hand sanitizers. Unfortunately though, they are EXTREMELY hard to get now, during the Covid-19 Pandemic.

IF there is anyone else out ther who CANNOT use the hand sanitizers, and you have the LYSOL wipes, then take the container in a bag with you when you go anywhere, so that you can use these instead.

Lysol for the win!

There is honestly no other product that I use as much as these Lysol wipes! There is a container under every sink in our house. Not to mention also our cars, they clean up messes really easily and disinfect common surfaces like controllers and light switches

Fresh scent

Love the fresh lemon scent as I clean with these lysol wipes. I keep a container in each bathroom, the kitchen and in the car. That way they are ready to use for everyone.

They work! Easy! Reasonable cost

They do exactly what they should advertisements are very accurate
    Easy cleaning and disinfecting surfaces particularly handles ,taps ,walls, light switches, and personal items like purses and combs, etc

April 29, 2020

This product is an essential.

With the times being as they are right now, I could not start a day at work without this product.
    It gives my co workers and I the opportunity to start every work day knowing that we have cleaned all our work surfaces off the best way possible.
    Using the wipes with the spray gives us all piece of mind.
    The wipe sizes are perfect, Most times one works but two can be pulled off for larger areas.
    Thank you for making such a great product.