Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 05, 2020

Your house just smells clean!

I use this product everyday it just smells clean and I know I’m working on a clean surface after using it! The packaging is ideal for keeping under the cupboard for easy access

Pennsylvania, United States

Worth it

These are my go to quick cleaner. Very convenient. Makes my life easier especially when it's so chaotic. The kids are always spilling something or touching things and sharing which makes these wipes very convenient. I appreciate that it kills bacteria and germs that can cause the kids to be sick. An absolute necessity for anyone with children.

These are so handy

Lysol wipes are so handy for all different kinds of cleaning. I generally reach for these to clean my bathroom! I can clean every surface including the toilet and then toss in the garbage. And they smell great!

Always have some handy

We buy the Costco size Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - Citrus scent being my personal favorite . It's the best deal and as long as the container is unopened the wipes stay good for a very long time. Lysol wipes work great at getting rid of messes and disinfect too. Not viruses though... just the normal stuff.

So versatile!

I love how versatile this cleaning product is. You can use this to literally clean the whole house. I keep a container by the door to disinfect my hands and phone when I get home due to the pandemic.

Ohio, United States

I use these on everything

When I say that I use this on everything, it is not an overstatement. I use it on counters, wood, everything. It's great for all types of germs and I know my surfaces are actually getting clean. They are my number one cleaning tool.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A staple cleaning product

I've been using lysol wipes for years and I love them, they're definitely my favorite cleaning product. They're easy and convenient to use and they leave a pleasant clean lemon scent on the surface you've cleaned. They're definitely and repurchase for me.

Lysol Wipes

I have used Lysol disinfecting wipes for a long time now.I love them for light switches, door knobs, toilet flush handles, my car steering wheel and anything that needs disinfecting. Lysol has such a pleasant lemon scent—-so fresh and light.

Love the lemon scent

I love lysol because of the lemon scent and it’s great for every day use in and around the house it’s easy to use and and get rid of bacteria especially when you have kids and safe to use.

Maine, United States

Love love love

I buy these all year round to try to keep my house free of yucky illnesses with two kids in school it's hard to keep everyone healthy because the kids are always bringing home new germs using these on counters, doorknobs, backpacks and toys helps ALOT.